Betty & Rick Part #1

Darcie doesn't have a thread yet. ..Hopefully they convinced Rick she is not one of his outsider toys he brings in ready for group sex. Darcy doesn't even join in with Mira.. She is going to take some time to warm up.. 

2 hours ago, Houlii said:

Mira is defending her..What a dick head..They need to get Rick out of there..no class

Do you think Rick is a vile man?.. Imagine if Rick and Betty weren't here right now... you would be interested to see this official meeting... Mira@Darcy.... A woman can always say no!!! She doesn't say that.  She told Rick you were a great man! And tomorrow she'll be visiting Betty and Rick.

• Like 2

Just now, medeoxxx said:

Do you think Rick is a vile man?.. Imagine if Rick and Betty weren't here right now... you would be interested to see this official meeting... Mira@Darcy.... A woman can always say no!!! She doesn't say that.  She told Rick you were a great man! And tomorrow she'll be visiting Betty and Rick.

No didn't seem to be an option at the time..not saying Rick is a vile man. for about 15 minutes he was acting like one. He eventually calmed down and hopefully they talked it out.. We are all observers and my opinion was he was over the line and she was not digging it.. You may have seen something completely different.. not sure why she wants more of that but I hope it works out for her.. 

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, medeoxxx said:

some of the people in this forum probably should be watching the cooking channel. not as much chance of "vile" behavior!:biggrin:

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, golfer06 said:

some of the people in this forum probably should be watching the cooking channel. not as much chance of "vile" behavior!:biggrin:

I perfectly know Russian language see and hear what is happening there,and as Darcy refers to Riku...

• Like 1

21 hours ago, Houlii said:

Betty and Rick are waiting for Darcy and her friend, he works as a chef.  Betty called Darcy and invited them for 21-22 hours. Betty wants to stun and surprise the cook... Betty will fry ! :huh:oranges + lemons + apples + prunes + almonds. This is a favorite dish Betty. She came up with! Ha ha... fried oranges and lemons!. This is Betty, she's a big inventor! Probably delicious! Has anyone tried to fry oranges? Oh, Betty, Betty! I wonder what you'll say, Darcy cook friend, when he tries fried oranges? I also want to try Betty's fried oranges!:biggrin: