Betty & Rick Part #1

1 minute ago, StnCld316 said:

Where is the Apartment on the VHTV Site or are they going in with Mira & Henry.

Separate apartment - but in the same city as Mira and Henry.

2 minutes ago, ze81 said:

Positive..it's an older couple,nice to see that in VH.less positive..they aren't "new" in VH.

Why? Then according to the logic - Misty is also not new, she lived with Anna for 2 weeks. Lisa is similar. Serena - was also a guest for a week or more.

Now there will be this couple. I think they will surprise us. Expectations are not super - but above average. In contrast to the recent hard swing-couple - about which I just heard. About gangbag and swing parties. But they did not show anything special. Betty were good at every visit to Mira and Henry.

• Like 3

5 minutes ago, groomy said:

Why? Then according to the logic - Misty is also not new, she lived with Anna for 2 weeks. Lisa is similar. Serena - was also a guest for a week or more.

Now there will be this couple. I think they will surprise us. Expectations are not super - but above average. In contrast to the recent hard swing-couple - about which I just heard. About gangbag and swing parties. But they did not show anything special. Betty were good at every visit to Mira and Henry.

Thanks, I hit submit at the same time as your response. So it's the same couple - well, they weren't camera shy and open to swinging.

Worst case - we will see more of the four of them together (M&H + B&R).

Best case - B&R have their own network of 'friends' in addition to M&H and we will see larger groups.

I will be happy with anything in between :blush:.

15 minutes ago, groomy said:

It's just I prefer to be surprised with new residents,but sometimes tat don't work and we get A&K for exemple,Misty it's Misty hehe ,agree this couple can give us nice surprises.Onder if the house it's in the house building as M&H or something.