Betty & Rick Part #1

3 hours ago, golfer06 said:

1: a natten han knullade henne 3 gånger och fick 2 bj i köket. 2: a natten 2 knullar i sängen, ett fan och en bj i köket. 3: e natten 2 knullar i sängen, försökte för en 3: e, men svimmade medan Betty runkar honom. det gick något liknande. ändå Jag tror att hon gillar honom!:biggrin:

Before sleep, she lubricated  her pussy with ointment, or coolant, I think both were needed. but what woman

• Like 1

3 hours ago, golfer06 said:

the 1st night he fucked her 3 times & got 2 bj's in the kitchen. 2nd night 2 fucks in bed, 1 fuck & 1 bj in kitchen. 3rd night 2 fucks in bed, tried for a 3rd but passed out while betty was jerking him of. it went something like that. anyway i think she likes him!:biggrin:

Hahahaha!! You think so golfer!! f'd her 8 times, and blew him three times! This is something this kid will remember his whole life!!!

17 minutes ago, stigeriksson16 said:

Before sleep, she lubricated  her pussy with ointment, or coolant, I think both were needed. but what woman

I'd bet in her younger days, younger than now that is, she still young, I bet she was dripping wet down there most of the time when it was go time. she seems like she's been a sexpot all her life. It's a shame when women need help to stay lubed. I'll be sad when i start to dry up, It gives Guy a big charge when he finally reaches down there after kissing and carressing me everywhere else, that I'm soaking wet, same for me. And who doesn't love the sound of a nice hard dick slapping against swollen wet juicy pussy? No one!

• Like 2

1 hour ago, ashleyxyz said:

I'd bet in her younger days, younger than now that is, she still young, I bet she was dripping wet down there most of the time when it was go time. she seems like she's been a sexpot all her life. It's a shame when women need help to stay lubed. I'll be sad when i start to dry up, It gives Guy a big charge when he finally reaches down there after kissing and carressing me everywhere else, that I'm soaking wet, same for me. And who doesn't love the sound of a nice hard dick slapping against swollen wet juicy pussy? No one!

We are both older so applying lube has just become part of the fun and foreplay. Tingly lube on her clit can be interesting!

(Lots of lube is also essential for certain other activites we enjoy........:angel:)

• Like 1

2 hours ago, ashleyxyz said:

Favorite+fap+gif+_32ddccf20c139fdf40ed78e0190bc4f5.gifgiphy.gif

• Like 1

3 hours ago, ashleyxyz said:

Good one!

• Like 1

How old are the 3 in this apartment, 1 guy looks around 25 imo, and 1 look like 60yo and the girl i really cant Place, sometimes she looks 25-30, sometimes 45-50.

And wich one of the guys are in a relationship with her(the old or Young)? And why are the other guy there when he isn't and not even listed as living there. Where im from, that's just weird as fuck.

Ja det är klart, Sveriges 4:e största stad ju. Hur gammal e bull då? Jag tänker mest på han som är där nu(senaste dagarna). Kollar inte så ofta så har uppfattat att det är samma person och inte olika.

26 minutes ago, uppsala said:

Ja det är klart, Sveriges 4:e största stad ju. Hur gammal e bull då? Jag tänker mest på han som är där nu(senaste dagarna). Kollar inte så ofta så har uppfattat att det är samma person och inte olika.

Bull 35 years. Betty really likes his big cock.

• Like 1

Han som var där i morse är inte Bull , Betty knullade både Bull som gick hem i natt och han som var i morse , Bull är typ 30-35 ... Ja blir inte riktigt klok ,, de verkar som dom har ett svingerförhållande , de är lite olika folk där , alla knullar runt . jag undrar hur långt de går innan de blir protester mot att jag skriver på svenska  :-)    dom  vill att de ska vara Engelska :-)

Äh, oroa dig inte för det, dom kan ju knappast klaga på språk. 1/3 av folk här pratar franska och annat skit i varenda tråd så dom kan ju knappast säga/göra nått utan att klaga/banna 1/3 av alla medlemmar. Tack för svar förresten och kul med en till svensk, trodde man inte :)