Betty & Rick Part #1

43 minutes ago, uppsala said:

Äh, oroa dig inte för det, dom kan ju knappast klaga på språk. 1/3 av folk här pratar franska och annat skit i varenda tråd så dom kan ju knappast säga/göra nått utan att klaga/banna 1/3 av alla medlemmar. Tack för svar förresten och kul med en till svensk, trodde man inte :)

Kul att ha någon att prata svenska med , jag är så urusel på engelska så oftast blir de bing som får översätta svenskan till engelska......själv är jag från Katrineholm

9 hours ago, Stevet said:

We are both older so applying lube has just become part of the fun and foreplay. Tingly lube on her clit can be interesting!

(Lots of lube is also essential for certain other activites we enjoy........:angel:)

Werll you just made it soiund like a lot more fun and interesting than what i was saying. Hmmmm applying tingly lube eh, Im going to try that whether i need it or not, sounds sexy and fun!

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, ashleyxyz said:

Werll you just made it soiund like a lot more fun and interesting than what i was saying. Hmmmm applying tingly lube eh, Im going to try that whether i need it or not, sounds sexy and fun!

You can also get flavored lube as well! 

• Like 3

9 minutes ago, jjkopite said:

You can also get flavored lube as well! 

We've use lube at times for the fun of it, i was really talking about a day when we will have to use it, and I'm dried up. I likle it when I'm horny i get wet and he can slide it in without any inturruption.  And i like it when he comes up from down there his face is wet and he gives me a big smooch

• Like 4

53 minutes ago, ashleyxyz said:

Toothpaste can be interesting too. Just sayin' :)