Carrie & David

3 minutes ago, ze81 said:

Nooo

2 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Pretty sure ::)

right before carrie left it looked to me like she was changing her mind. maybe the fake bi-girl story was making them uncomfortable. look on the bright side if it's her. she's a good looking girl who has shown that she is comfortable being naked & having sex with a GUY  !!!! she might work out well. look at what happened with linda!!!!:biggrin:

Just now, golfer06 said:

right before carrie left it looked to me like she was changing her mind. maybe the fake bi-girl story was making them uncomfortable. look on the bright side if it's her. she's a good looking girl who has shown that she is comfortable being naked & having sex with a GUY  !!!! she might work out well. look at what happened with linda!!!!:biggrin:

She have no problem being nude that's for sure,but it's just the way she is..can't explain it.

1 minute ago, Sparkles said:

When there is a carrie that we know, that live in odessa (or near), that already was there working, that leave the house where she was in a very weird way.... it will be an ENORMOUS coincidence not being the new tenant that had the same name

Right. But nevertheless I will give them a chance. Everybody deserves it.