Carrie & David

On 01/04/2018 at 2:58 AM, Robwin said:

I think that room opposite the shower is now being used as a bedroom by some of the guests I think a cam is needed in that room asap.

Have sent a ticket requesting cam in this room.

I remember very well the "promises" of cam to that room on first days (don't remember witch one opened first if actual clara&stas house or actual David&carrie)... and that things could happen in that division... Till now months have passed ... 

2 minutes ago, Sparkles said:

I remember very well the "promises" of cam to that room on first days (don't remember witch one opened first if actual clara&stas house or actual David&carrie)... and that things could happen in that division... Till now months have passed ... 

I did get an answer back saying yes it is a closet lol. The room is a big room as from the the plan it is as deep as the width of the kitchen so there is a lot of room in there. Yet another way of hiding from the subscribers, it is just not right.

3 minutes ago, Robwin said:

I did get an answer back saying yes it is a closet lol. The room is a big room as from the the plan it is as deep as the width of the kitchen so there is a lot of room in there. Yet another way of hiding from the subscribers, it is just not right.

There still are (i think) photos of 4 or 6 people inside in one of that closets... i guess they wasn't looking what clothes to use on next day.. :biggrin:

• Like 1

On 19/10/2017 at 8:59 PM, Sparkles said:

That closet must be an awesome place to be.. 

When sally entered, eric was already there... a few seconds after sally phil entered there. the time of the photos tell the rest

image.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpg
image.jpgimage.jpg
image.jpgimage.jpg
image.jpgimage.jpg
image.jpg

image.jpgimage.jpg

Lena and Katie went directly to the bathroom 

Was easier to found that i expect :biggrin:

And yes @Robwin i notice that the girl was missing when they had sex.. but at time i thought she had left at that time in the dawn... but after all she went to take a nap with the shoes and clothes

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, jjkopite said:

Hi Amy, welcome back, thats a kind of storage place I think

Thx! It's a popular storage area for sure. Oh well, I stand by the idea that it's doesn't matter. If they use it to do drugs then it's off cam and they are smart to hide it. If they go in there to have sex then it will only cost them views so what's the point of hiding? They could always just leave the apt and fuck somewhere else. Hiding from the cams to have sex would be stupid in this day and age of voyeurism.