Carrie & David

Carries guest last night is often there (not know any name) but only normaly gets down to her bra and panty's but very nice. She has lost her bra on a couple of occasions and has got nice tits too.Very shy in the shower with her puss but doesn't mind showing her tits i am hopeful one day she may loosen up a lot bit not very hopeful.

guest1.jpg

guest2.jpg

guest3.jpg

guest4.jpg

guest5.jpg

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, Robwin said:

Carries guest last night is often there (not know any name) but only normaly gets down to her bra and panty's but very nice. She has lost her bra on a couple of occasions and has got nice tits too.Very shy in the shower with her puss but doesn't mind showing her tits i am hopeful one day she may loosen up a lot bit not very hopeful.

guest1.jpg  0   454.46 kB

guest2.jpg  0   431.78 kB

guest3.jpg  0   375.19 kB

guest4.jpg  0   450.94 kB

guest5.jpg  0   474.91 kB

She did fuck a guy once as well. But you are right would be good to see her loosen up more.

Maybe they should get the cognac from Cleo & Axle's place as it did wonders to loosen off some nickers.:biggrin:

• Like 1

On 4/1/2018 at 2:58 AM, Robwin said:

I think that room opposite the shower is now being used as a bedroom by some of the guests I think a cam is needed in that room asap.

Have sent a ticket requesting cam in this room.

Well done!