Carrie & David

Hello everyone, I've been away for a few days and a lot of change, so I have some questions and an opinion to make first Carrie is the same as Linda's friend? if yes I am disappointed, I would have preferred a new couple. the idea of a copy pasted with Linda Leon trots me in the head. did anyone see David? is he one of the three guys already seen with Carrie? the good news is the cam4 much better placed and the cam7 better oriented. Jabbath and I had sent a ticket to Alex and Lina but for me unanswered, but as the need was made then no problem I have other questions but it concerns other apartments, then immediately on the forum.

• Upvote 1

8 minutes ago, martyen said:

Hello everyone, I've been away for a few days and a lot of change, so I have some questions and an opinion to make first Carrie is the same as Linda's friend? if yes I am disappointed, I would have preferred a new couple. the idea of a copy pasted with Linda Leon trots me in the head. did anyone see David? is he one of the three guys already seen with Carrie? the good news is the cam4 much better placed and the cam7 better oriented. Jabbath and I had sent a ticket to Alex and Lina but for me unanswered, but as the need was made then no problem I have other questions but it concerns other apartments, then immediately on the forum.

yes it's linda's friend carrie.

I liked the solution. Mainly because Carrie evolves that we already have real commitment reference with the project.

As for David, we have nothing on. A blank page if we can interpret this way.

It could be a revelation and add up a good set with Carrie, on my part, making faith in it.

And if he is not adept at balconies as we have seen that Carrie is not, then we really have a significant gain in this change. At least we know that Carrie is also slow with drinks.
Let's see what you can have there.

Again (early) welcome to the  new couple now, to the VH project.
:biggrin:

• Like 1

You really have to question VH’s choices lately beyond the lesbian apartment. These last 2 choices feel like they rushed to have as many apartments as RLC instead of finding the right apartments viewers might want to watch. Disappointing. No other way to say it.

7 minutes ago, thedbear said:

I liked the solution. Mainly because Carrie evolves that we already have real commitment reference with the project.

As for David, we have nothing on. A blank page if we can interpret this way.

It could be a revelation and add up a good set with Carrie, on my part, making faith in it.

And if he is not adept at balconies as we have seen that Carrie is not, then we really have a significant gain in this change. At least we know that Carrie is also slow with drinks.
Let's see what you can have there.

Again (early) welcome to the  new couple now, to the VH project.
:biggrin:

Just a timely question,
Will we also have the return of Seb?:biggrin:
-2017-nov-26-001.jpgSebLeon1.JPG