Lisa, Chloe

5 minutes ago, pahman said:

Lisa's friend is at Misty's place. Maybe another party there tonight with Lisa?

Maybe, but I do not expect any kind of trio with lisa solved,

but I think she might be free she was in a genre of tinder selected pics of guys

5 minutes ago, fasterboss said:

Maybe, but I do not expect any kind of trio with lisa solved,

but I think she might be free she was in a genre of tinder selected pics of guys

Yes, she seems to act like the old Lisa.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, fasterboss said:

yes this guy and kiwi, he's already been in Lisa's apartment and fucked her a few times, no blankets and daytime

Only seen the time in Misty place and honestly prefer to see just Lisa having fun sex,at good sight without a lot feeling evolved than the constant blanket sex with this dude,that time she was great,he come in her ass and she then blow him nicely.This blankets boys should stay away of cams.

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, ze81 said:

Only seen the time in Misty place and honestly prefer to see just Lisa having fun sex,at good sight without a lot feeling evolved than the constant blanket sex with this dude,that time she was great,he come in her ass and she then blow him nicely.This blankets boys should stay away of cams.

she could have feeling in sex, and be fun in it,

but with this your boyfriend, I have to give reason for you, it was all very boring, and boring,

files have very hot lisa things, 

my favorite was one in which she makes a bj and swallows

and I've never seen her make a bj to her boyfriend, to really weird things

I see Lisa is back taking her own temperature at regular intervals and staying in bed. Also needs to eat, drink plenty and keep warm (get under the duvet not on top of it with a thin blanket). Let’s hope it is not as serious as last time and she recovers quickly :heart: Take care of yourself Lisa :heart:

Lisa614.jpg

• Like 4