Lisa, Chloe

It's really sad to see Lisa wasting her time with this lazy dude. She will lose more viewers if she continues like that. 

The guy couldn't make her cum so she had to masturbate on top of him. She even asked him to masturbate her but it didn't work either. When he finally put his dick in, he ejaculated after 3mn. The guy was even embarrassed

I wasn't watching Lisa for sometimes anymore. But when i thought she had broken up with this guy, i came back thinking the old Lisa is back and maybe there will be something new this time. Nope. She brought him back.

Although, they had sex without blankets these times, they still put the light off before the sex and on after. The sex still boring and average. Not only Lisa's sex is boring, Chloe & James are not better.

If you put a bunch of losers in one place, they will never become winners. So, i think it's time for me to quit this place definitively.

5 minutes ago, Chicago515 said:

Girls only naked twister right now.   Will this lead to anything for them to enjoy or is this just for our viewing pleasure only?

For now, being only with the girls and the boys "locked" in the bedroom, almost for sure that is just tease for viewers. after all it's Lisa, Chloe house

What's withthese little bitchy looking topknots the guys are wearing over there?  Pete, what's his face here, Leon.  Looks like little girls hair.  Don't see much of that in the States.  Guess we're behind the times..:huh::dodgy: