Lisa, Chloe

44 minutes ago, Sparkles said:

And i don't know what they have put on the water today... but they should do it more regularly :biggrin: 

hi dear sparkles ,1st thanks for your posts, , yes  i agree , this morning was busy in this app ,but ,chole its in the same chole show stuff, nothing new from  her, the different it was lisa she presented different show i  would been not saw before,some thing what unknown before about her, it was progress step to top for her..they are feel we are thirsty too, not only them :biggrin:

1 hour ago, jabbath1987 said:

Lisa has mole sex again ::)

Followed by a shower together including a couple of shower drawings expressing their love and happiness which were hastily removed. Lisa also exited shower to take a phone call and liaise with Chloe over something before returning to shower

LisaGrantShower.gif

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Arkay2 said:

Followed by a shower together including a couple of shower drawings expressing their love and happiness which were hastily removed. Lisa also exited shower to take a phone call and liaise with Chloe over something before returning to shower

LisaGrantShower.gif

Yes, and over two weeks she will be crying again. It has always been like that with Lisa.