is this the first time both lisa and chloe are so close to each other...........???   :biggrin:

17 minutes ago, Arkay2 said:

Sorry I cannot come out this evening, I am a bit tied up!

Lisa10.jpg

thats very sexy!!!

15 minutes ago, Vicky1132 said:

is this the first time both lisa and chloe are so close to each other...........???   :biggrin:

Nope they did it before :biggrin:

• Like 1

About one sticking the dildo on the other it's probably the first time but i don't remember.. only together but dildo to one girl... 
With ropes and girls it's the first time i think.. Had saw chloe tied up but with james

Just now, Sparkles said:

About one sticking the dildo on the other it's probably the first time but i don't remember.. only together but dildo to one girl... 
With ropes and girls it's the first time i think.. Had saw chloe tied up but with james

I think they tied up each other before...

11 hours ago, Arkay2 said:

:heart::heart::heart:

Lisa09.jpg  2   563.93 kB

0   506.01 kB

Observation test: How many of you noticed in the first picture that the completed jigsaw is now hung on the wall? ::):biggrin:

I did! I did! --- Yeah, right. :biggrin:

I did, however, notice how the rope makes a pentagram over Lisa's chest.

image.png

• Like 1

12 hours ago, Sparkles said:

I totally agree . The complete set is the first time.::)

And reinforcement, I really like how it's going (and evolving) over and over, day by day. This two mainly ,residents of the apartment.:heart:

Never before in the other apartment or until this one a few days ago, we had Lisa and Cloe, so close, compliant and mainly "intimate",one with the other as we have seen now. :biggrin:Steps being given and we will see which direction.
I can not help but have the feeling that this was interrupted and "lost" in the other place, with the inclement weather that we had there.

With Lisa (and now with Grant), the balance between them is complete at last.

:my:

for record, I'll laugh a lot, if they get ahead and before Misty.
:cool: