Lisa, Chloe

10 minutes ago, miscvoyeur said:

Probably nothing too sexual but Chloe did make out with that other guy while she was still with James, and she made with him a LOT. Even let him suck on her tits for a little bit, so we might get something like that again. Besides we have yet to see James in this new place.

James is not there but he seems to coach Chloe a lot. Lately, Lisa and Chloe were ready to do more than what they usually do with their tools. I heard James on the phone in the loggia yelling angrily at Chloe. Finally, Lisa only licked her tits and her body. 

Just now, jabbath1987 said:

I guess it tilted by itself. It got lose from its mount before.

It is Chloe sit. When people pass, they keep hit the camera and displace it.

• Like 1

I'm pretty much convinced at this point that no hooking up will take place tonight. The mood is too hot and cold. And the guy on the couch acts like a damn goofy cock blocker every time Chloe and the guy are alone.

2 minutes ago, zoifan said:

Possible action in BR

The sad thing is if Chloe hadn't interrupted him and the crazy drunk girl, they probably would have already fucked by now. Now Chloe has barely shown any interest in him and the girl he's with now in the bedroom looks like she's about to pass out. I doubt anything will happen with them.