Anna & Alex, Em Part 1

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Lol I hope he is alright but I don't think this place is right for him... I'd rather see Dan with Nyusha back

He's too quiet and quite socially awkward to be on here, and as you say he is a major cockblock.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, sr71gn said:

Does he always sleep all the time or has he been used to a different time zone?

He first visited he fell asleep almost immediately. This time they dyed his hair green. At his second visit he fell asleep again and they shaved his head bald. Third visit he barely made it to new years celebrations and then you guessed it fell asleep. Yesterday he slept pretty much all the time in the chair in the corner. And at the moment he is sleeping in the kitchen... 

So yes all he does is eat, sleep, sh*t and piss... :biggrin:

3 minutes ago, sr71gn said:

Does he always sleep all the time or has he been used to a different time zone?

I think he's someone who likes to drink but just can't handle it. I must admit, I'm quite similar when I'm drunk all, I want to do is sleep.

3 hours ago, sailer said:

As a matter effect, Lexi is the sexiest girl from VH. We should see her in their own appartment doin' things :))

I would strongly disagree with that but i wouldnt mind seeing how they do with their own place

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, broxman said:

I think he's someone who likes to drink but just can't handle it. I must admit, I'm quite similar when I'm drunk all, I want to do is sleep.

He does not drink soo much. You cant drink sooo much to sleep so much because then you dont have enough time to drink :biggrin:

6 minutes ago, broxman said:

What happen to that guy or to candy it's just too weird... they look always like dead corpses where anything can happen that hey won't wake up.. and we aren't even talking about a large amount of drink 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Sparkles said:

What happen to that guy or to candy it's just too weird... they look always like dead corpses where anything can happen that hey won't wake up.. and we aren't even talking about a large amount of drink 

Thats what I am wondering too...