Anna & Alex, Em Part 1

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, fasterboss said:

I agree, the sexiest girl, goes to meet the tastes of each person, I for example think violet the sexiest of vh,

but it is not her that I like the most and I have more empathy, it comes down to the likes of each one

You are so right---for there are for sure some great beauties here---Violet-Mira-Linda-Carrie-Bree-Candy Lisa- Em--of course Sara when she was around------

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, sr71gn said:

What I dont like about Candy is how she is always worried about her panties showing--Bree walks around in hers with no outer pants all the time

I think, she thinks, she is a lady :biggrin:

13 minutes ago, broxman said:

They are back with more alcohol. Russians are hardcore, a third night of partying coming up. Their poor liver must be crying out for help.

I do not approve of this. But in Russia and many countries of former USSR (where Orthodoxy prevails). Everyone drunk from Dec 31 to the Jan7 (Orthodox Christmas). And this is normal. Alcoholics are stretched for 2 weeks with drinking. Until New Year in the old calendar Jan14.

In Russia, like working days are being postponed - and this whole week is weekend.

Yes. I watched the news. The government proclaimed from Dec30 to Jan8 - holidays.:shy: Therefore, the alcohol marathon will continue. Poor foreigners. Well at least in Hungary - good culture of drinking.

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, groomy said:

I do not approve of this. But in Russia and many countries of former USSR (where Orthodoxy prevails). Everyone drunk from Dec 31 to the Jan7 (Orthodox Christmas). And this is normal. Alcoholics are stretched for 2 weeks with drinking. Until New Year in the old calendar Jan14.

In Russia, like working days are being postponed - and this whole week is weekend.

Yes. I watched the news. The government proclaimed from Dec30 to Jan8 - holidays.:shy: Therefore, the alcohol marathon will continue. Poor foreigners. Well at least in Hungary - good culture of drinking.

Maybe they have hit on a good thing--have to give it a try

52 minutes ago, Robwin said:

I think, she thinks, she is a lady :biggrin:

Haha--But it is such a joke to me --She so absolutely hot to trot for two days and instead of ditching them altogether so she would absolutely get fucked --maybe even accidently in this bunch--Makes no sense