Anna & Alex, Em Part 1

Place looks like an immigrant safe house right now.  I'm thinking Lexy and Pete are waiting for a new apartment.  The one dude,I have idea why he is still around.  Unless Alex and Anna or simply being compassionate and helping another homeless individual..

• Upvote 1

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

5 minutes ago, mic351 said:

Place looks like an immigrant safe house right now.  I'm thinking Lexy and Pete are waiting for a new apartment.  The one dude,I have idea why he is still around.  Unless Alex and Anna or simply being compassionate and helping another homeless individual..

I think he is one of Alex's drinking buddies, cannot remember if he has visited before but I have a feeling that he has.

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, vela12 said:

I usually think 'glass half full', so my only concern is how long before Drew adds Lexy to his harem.

Plus, the other night Lexy was (kind of) scolding Pete in English in the kitchen and I caught the words 'I know you want to sleep with her'.

I will keep my fingers crossed and my legs uncrossed :biggrin:.

Well!
I really expected (and hoped) for more "interaction" between Anna & Bree & Alex & Drew as they joined this apartment. As it was with them, before Anna got pregnant. .

This has unfortunately not happened. Just a few situations with Bree & Drew & Alex.
But none with Anna involved in the set.

Now with Peter and Lexy, maybe this can be changed. The fact that we have not seen anything between them yet does not mean that they are "discarded".

Remember that it was Anna and Alex who included them there. Anna knows what she does. In most cases,

10 minutes ago, thedbear said:

Well!
I really expected (and hoped) for more "interaction" between Anna & Bree & Alex & Drew as they joined this apartment. As it was with them, before Anna got pregnant. .

This has unfortunately not happened. Just a few situations with Bree & Drew & Alex.
But none with Anna involved in the set.

Now with Peter and Lexy, maybe this can be changed. The fact that we have not seen anything between them yet does not mean that they are "discarded".

Remember that it was Anna and Alex who included them there. Anna knows what she does. In most cases,

Anna usually makes a good choice.

I too was hoping for a bit more with Anna, but given the pregnancy, I now feel that she did quite well, a few solo sessions, with Alex and two others. At this time I will not request more for her and her baby's sake, so my hopes lie on Bree, Drew, Lexy and Pete.

A&A have not disappointed me yet, so I'm still feeling positive.

1 hour ago, vela12 said:

I think he is one of Alex's drinking buddies, cannot remember if he has visited before but I have a feeling that he has.

I don't know if i'm wrong but i guess not.. He already visited (and bring another do-nothing guy) and he arrived (like this time) after Anna&Alex being some days away.. So i guess it's a friend from their home city

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Sparkles said:

I don't know if i'm wrong but i guess not.. He already visited (and bring another do-nothing guy) and he arrived (like this time) after Anna&Alex being some days away.. So i guess it's a friend from their home city

Yes I think that too. and A&A are always so nice to let these people stay when they need it. (Hide-i, Rapunzel, and now Dan)