Anna & Alex, Em Part 1

3 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

A&A are not dumb. They will pick a couple for their first EU house with potential to open up more houses and become managers for sure... 

I don't get one thing,are lexy and Pete Americans?Hope in they open more houses in USA would be with people of the country,USA have an big ethnicity variety so could be interesting,people talking in English and Spanish etc for exemple would be an plus also.

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just now, ze81 said:

I don't get one thing,are lexy and Pete Americans?Hope in they open more houses in USA would be with people of the country,USA have an big ethnicity variety so could be interesting,people talking in English and Spanish etc for exemple would be an plus also.

Américain people are jalouse and don't do this. It is inpossible and if they do this they will be fake couple

2 minutes ago, ze81 said:

They are from Hungary.

1 minute ago, nounou said:

Américain people are jalouse and don't do this. It is inpossible and if they do this they will be fake couple

I would not generalize all Americans here. For sure there are more prudes in the US than in the EU and Russia. But I wont say it is impossible.

1 minute ago, nounou said:

Well that kind of people are in all countries including the ones VH have their houses,myself would like to see more variety,and this first house in USA opens a lot of potencial for nice things(hopeful).

1 minute ago, jabbath1987 said:

I would not generalize all Americans here. For sure there are more prudes in the US than in the EU and Russia. But I wont say it is impossible.

VH neeeds to open house in Sweden,Spain or France for exemple,those are not shy people hehe,and a lot of them look great.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, ze81 said:

Well that kind of people are in all countries including the ones VH have their houses,myself would like to see more variety,and this first house in USA opens a lot of potencial for nice things(hopeful).

Agree. Talking about the US I would choose states where it is highly impossible the Republican party can take power so no stupid and prudish laws get made (California, New York, Hawaii) 

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, ze81 said:

This kind of couple WE found it on russia more then any place they have swing party always.

35 minutes ago, nounou said:

This kind of couple WE found it on russia more then any place they have swing party always.

But they look very similar,with it's obvious because they are from same countries,not talking about swing parties but more about diferent cultures and looks in VH.