Anna & Alex, Em Part 1

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

4 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Really strange situation with Bree & Drew. @groomy do you know what happened there? Why do they no longer leave their room?

It seems nothing happened. Anna and Bree talked well in the kitchen, for example. Drew in hall is also normal behavior. I do not see any signs of a quarrel. Bree completes her scientific work. Perhaps Drew simply comfortable to rest here. Or he does not/can not - again get drunk with other guys.

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, groomy said:

It seems nothing happened. Anna and Bree talked well in the kitchen, for example. Drew in hall is also normal behavior. I do not see any signs of a quarrel. Bree completes her scientific work. Perhaps Drew simply comfortable to rest here. Or he does not/can not - again get drunk with other guys.

Thanks as always. Maybe they just need a little time for themselves

1 hour ago, jabbath1987 said:

Thanks as always. Maybe they just need a little time for themselves

Maybe also be a coincidence, because i notice that Bree is more into 'studies' writing and using the computer 

image.jpg

She was now recording something that she have some notes on the paper and now is listening 

image.jpg

• Like 2

1 hour ago, groomy said:

I paid attention to detail, all the attention Bree gave Anna (and her belly) on the day of her return. Before Misty's arrival.

And I followed the euphoria of Drew, Alex and Dean, now joined by Pete.

Only the other guy is still a question mark for me.:huh:

As for Lexy and Peter as a couple interact very well until this moment.

Just keep my initial doubt. Will the three couples interact together or work in separate "spaces"?
:cool:

8 minutes ago, thedbear said:

I paid attention to detail, all the attention Bree gave Anna (and her belly) on the day of her return. Before Misty's arrival.

And I followed the euphoria of Drew, Alex and Dean, now joined by Pete.

Only the other guy is still a question mark for me.:huh:

As for Lexy and Peter as a couple interact very well until this moment.

Just keep my initial doubt. Will the three couples interact together or work in separate "spaces"?
:cool:

I usually think 'glass half full', so my only concern is how long before Drew adds Lexy to his harem.

Plus, the other night Lexy was (kind of) scolding Pete in English in the kitchen and I caught the words 'I know you want to sleep with her'.

I will keep my fingers crossed and my legs uncrossed :biggrin:.