Ary & George Part #1

Just now, Amy3 said:

Wonder who the other 3 are! Peach is such a great color on her. Yay! I'm so happy, another girl on VH who isn't afraid to wear makeup and dress sexy! 

Other 3? only see 4 people there and the dog

Did you see anyone other then the 4 i put on the pictures? Checked now all cam and see no one else

Just now, ze81 said:

Kinda confusing,and Totaly surprised,who it's who?Being from camrads it's an good thing or bad?

Don't knowing who are who... and who will be Ary&George.. One thing is sure, if it's the blonde and the 'small' guy you may expect not shy.. and drama ... the other couple don't know them

1 minute ago, Sparkles said:

Don't knowing who are who... and who will be Ary&George.. One thing is sure, if it's the blonde and the 'small' guy you may expect not shy.. and drama ... the other couple don't know them

Thanks,well to me they are new,never seen them,but not fan of this "trades".

6 minutes ago, ze81 said:

The houses looks kinda diferent from the usual VH look and current managers,sure it's from an already VH manager?

Don't know if a new manager .. or even in a new country (possible since camarads it's on other country according to some reads).

But if it's an atual manager of VH according to GMT  should be or Alex&Lina or Jeka 

1 minute ago, Sparkles said:

Don't know if a new manager .. or even in a new country (possible since camarads it's on other country according to some reads).

But if it's an atual manager of VH according to GMT  should be or Alex&Lina or Jeka 

Interisting for sure,would be great if it was indeed in an new country,if the place it's from an actual manager I bet more on George or Jeka.