Ary & George Part #1

2 minutes ago, Sparkles said:

Don't know if a new manager .. or even in a new country (possible since camarads it's on other country according to some reads).

But if it's an atual manager of VH according to GMT  should be or Alex&Lina or Jeka 

they seem to speak the same language as guys from camarads, so flat might be in Romania

• Like 1

Just now, ze81 said:

Interisting for sure,would be great if it was indeed in an new country,if the place it's from an actual manager I bet more on George or Jeka.

To be George he had to move it to another country... GMT on all george house is +5 very far away even from Moscow/St. Petersburg area (+3 GMT)

1 minute ago, waldi said:

they seem to speak the same language as guys from camarads, so flat might be in Romania

For the language i can't get there... it looks all the same to me from that side (russia, romania, hungary, moldava :biggrin:)

But it's also my guess. and GMT at Romania it's +2GMT

• Like 1

Just now, Sparkles said:

To be George he had to move it to another country... GMT on all george house is +5 very far away even from Moscow/St. Petersburg area (+3 GMT)

Well observed,so Probrably an Jeka house,lets see if they say.

3 minutes ago, Sparkles said:

For the language i can't get there... it looks all the same to me from that side (russia, romania, hungary, moldava :biggrin:)

But it's also my guess. and GMT at Romania it's +2GMT

I can easily distinguish russian and romanian language as they have completely different accent

19 minutes ago, Sparkles said:

Other 3? only see 4 people there and the dog

Did you see anyone other then the 4 i put on the pictures? Checked now all cam and see no one else

I edited my comment. I meant 2. Who are the other 2?