Ary & George Part #1

1 minute ago, ze81 said:

That would explain the totaly diferent look of the place.Also two cams in kitchen for exemple makes me think may be not an Jeka place.

Almost no one at VH have that... Only Grisha and Maria and 3 houses from Alex & Lina because that 3 specific houses doesn't have Bedroom and Livingroom (only have one)

1 minute ago, jabbath1987 said:

They were called Gia & Mike at Camarads

Yes i know, the question was to know (because didn't understand yet - maybe now i know) witch will be the couple that it's called Ary&George, the ex-camarads or the other couple that i never saw

But it seems that the couple will stay it's the Gia & Mike now aka Ary&George and the other couple are friends

1 minute ago, Sparkles said:

Almost no one at VH have that... Only Grisha and Maria and 3 houses from Alex & Lina because that 3 specific houses doesn't have Bedroom and Livingroom (only have one)

Yes,but we were talking about the Probrability of the place Be of Jeka,and that thing only make easy to see isn't from him.But well jabba already resolved this for us.

1 minute ago, ze81 said:

Lots of cams not working,would be nice to see if bedrooms etc are also good qualitie as the kitchen,livingroom are.

When i put the pictures of the tenants all cameras was working.. so could still finishing some technical stuff

1 minute ago, Amy3 said:

I can stare at that ass for hours! Love curvy girls! Amy is happy!! 😁

That's my thing...I love curvy girls,but in all aspects,that also includes large natural boobs,sadly this blonde also don't have it.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Sparkles said:

When i put the pictures of the tenants all cameras was working.. so could still finishing some technical stuff

Must be that,only catch the kitchen and livingroom.Gess it's an matter of minutes or so.