Voyeurhouse Stats: Post Evolution on CamCaps

5 minutes ago, Sparkles said:

Tks Amy :heart:

Tks. Yes indeed, specially the part of going in each section see when someone arrived and do the split of posts and dates. But having this time more free time also helped
@StnCld316 i take the oportunity to ask/say if possible (not only because with this files i had all the work :biggrin: but essentially because it will help a lot to find something some moments on the past) every time some tenants move, leave or appear in a house a new post could be created (only official information from VH). 
Ex: Like happens now with Anna&Alex/Drew&Bree/Lexy&Pete or with Lisa&Chloe or a few weeks ago with Kate&Phil.

Don't know if was understandable

The only time I basically know if someone Arrives to the Project or Leaves is if I receive a Notification.  The odd time I catch it when I first log in for the day as the first thing I do is check the Apartment Listings on each site to see if there is any changes to be made. Stats can't always be 100% accurate but if they are close is usually good enough for most.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
3 hours ago, Amy3 said:

@Sparkles This is for you. Lol 😊

For you too @ashleyxyz ❤️

BTW, I'm a 9 hit and a 2 crazy! 😊

9 hot sounds abiut right looking at the pics of yout cute ass you put , as for  a 2 for crazy, i thnk the machine needs a total overhaul and new parts a iot because the crazy factor is giving out inferior results !:biggrin:

• Like 2

On 1/28/2018 at 10:45 PM, Amy3 said:

@Sparkles This is for you. Lol 😊

For you too @ashleyxyz ❤️

BTW, I'm a 9 hit and a 2 crazy! 😊

LMAO! I'm always in the danger zone! But his last Graph, I disagree when men, women or people of any gender, who thinks all woman are "gold diggers. Women are labeled writing, "Dear Broke Men: We Aren't Obligated to Date You." Let's toss it out the window and set it on proverbial fire. It's dated, it's sexist and most of all, it shames women for wanting to be with a hard-working, successful partner. Yes, there are some women out there who might prefer to date a man with a fat wallet over a man they authentically love. And while that's not something I condone, how is it any different from the slew of dudes out there who consistently choose the pretty girl over the average girl with the golden, effervescent personality?  

Do you think men fall for beautiful, striking women solely for their open hearts and soulfulness? Do you believe every wealthy Hollywood guy or Wall Street banker prototype who has an outrageously gorgeous, supermodel wife hanging off his arm only married her because of her deep intelligence and impressive wit? "Give me a break!" The bizarre thing is, women don't ever question a man's motives when he goes after the prettiest girl in the room. He's celebrated, for it. It's what we men do."Yeah, bro! She's hot!" we'll say, lovingly having her punch him in the arm and cheering him on. Women never call men "pretty-girl diggers," do they?

If a woman goes after the wealthiest man in the room, she's instantly labeled a "gold digger." She's met with whispers and a sea of dirty looks. She's suddenly a woman who is "using a man for his money." I don't see anything wrong with it. Why not spoil someone if you genuinely have feelings. Oh well, we all know she likes to go after the money!" the masses will murmur in hushed tones the very moment she approaches men. I know that isn't always the case. (And it's probably not for women who continue to make less than what men do for the same job.) But if you look at the average rich guy, more often than not, he's probably smart, fearless, proactive, and creative, which has made him one hell of a business-oriented hustler and out-of-the-box thinker. (sound like someone I know, lol) So ladies, keep on Digging. Peace iPirate  :cool:

• Like 2