Diana & Alan

• 3 months later...

je pensais tester un abonnement pour mater Iza et Diana

Iza n'est plus visible dans l'appartement

Diana me donne l'impression d'une grand mere avec son accoutrement vestimentaire. j'etais intrigué a l'idee de connaitre sa sexualité mais au vu de son comportement  je ne regrette absolument pas de n'avoir pas pris l'abonnement car c'est ennuyant a mourir pas d'intrigue pas de calins entre triste pour un jeune couple

j'ai l'impression que le but premier de susciter l'interet du client potentiel a s'abonner n'est pas bien comprit

alors si s'abonner pour se faire chier non merci

bravo pour Amelia

• 3 weeks later...
17 hours ago, lolakis1976 said:

yesterday Diana flirting nude with another man ( he kiss her, lick her boobs- pussy and then left) and today she hugs and kiss Alan like nothing happened!!!!! 

Me or her one would have to go.        break up love GIF by WE tv

23 hours ago, lolakis1976 said:

yesterday Diana flirting nude with another man ( he kiss her, lick her boobs- pussy and then left) and today she hugs and kiss Alan like nothing happened!!!!! 

there is another girl who apartment sits...maybe it was her?  she has NO tatoos at all....and no color in her hair.....

happyboy i am sure it was Diana. I also see the other girl , it wasn' her.  It was Diana , with her tattoo and her glasses. They drink wine , they kissed , she was all the time topless and with sexy stockings , he lick her boobs, lick her pussy and aftr he lefts Diana was at the kitchen talk to the phone foe awhile and then she wash the glasses they drinking off. I am sure also that was another guy, he was much bigger than Alan .      

Note: We don't allow Camarads Uploads to Public Boards on Cam Caps. (Attachments have been Removed)

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
21 hours ago, cyberleader said:

must be one the couples nudist parents

Probably hers since she also likes to walk around the house naked.  The father is a real horn-dog, always trying to have sex with the woman - however, poor guy, has problems getting/maintaining an erection and spent at least twenty minutes yesterday masturbating while she watched.

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...