Barcelona

kase

@CamaradsOfficial

Interesting idea to run a cam girl cam. I think you should consider posting a schedule so that people can know when to expect a favorite girl. Especially, if there is an option for a private chat. I think you might want to lay some ground rules on what people should and should not expect from this apt.

Kudos for stepping outside of the box. 

15 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

@CamaradsOfficial

Interesting idea to run a cam girl cam. I think you should consider posting a schedule so that people can know when to expect a favorite girl. Especially, if there is an option for a private chat. I think you might want to lay some ground rules on what people should and should not expect from this apt.

How are you ? You are not much active on VH nowadays.

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, nack said:

How are you ? You are not much active on VH nowadays.

I'm doing great Nack! My VH days are over. I'm moving on with my life. Camarads is my home for this stuff now. I happen to like it. If they could boost the color I'd be really happy. Hope you are doing well. Thanks for asking about me. ❤️

• Like 1

Guest CamaradsOfficial
58 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

@CamaradsOfficial

Will ask what's the schedule for the girls and i will post it here. Thank you !

1 hour ago, CamaradsOfficial said:

Will ask what's the schedule for the girls and i will post it here. Thank you !

Why is your site turning into an all-girl site? You already had a 7 girl to 2 guy ratio - now you have added this new feature that seems to be all girls as well. 

The reason why I cancelled my subscription was the lack of guys and now you are making it even worse.

1 hour ago, martyen said:

I do not even understand the usefulness of opening such an apartment that resembles the sites cam4 chaturbate etc ...

I can explain. Think about everything you hate about regular cam girls, the tips, the tipping vibrators, the slipping away into a private show. If Camarads can make this more like Casahot they will have a winner. Basically it is a voyeuristic view of a cam girl, minus the tipping and private shows. I recommend that Camards put cams in the prep areas and the relax zones to make it more voyeuristic. The center cam eliminates the need to go to another site to see the POV. The left and right are more voyeuristic. 

I'm willing to bet that Casahot blew away the stats on views compared to the other apts. The same can happen her but with European woman. Camarads just needs to find the right girls for the shows and pay them more then they can make as a stand alone cam girl. 

Yes, it's different, but give it a chance. If you insist on non camera interaction voyeurism, then watch another apart. There are those of us who like what Camarads is trying.