Barcelona

kase

il y a 20 minutes, Amy3 a dit :

Je peux expliquer. Pensez à tout ce que vous détestez des filles régulières de came, les conseils, les vibreurs de basculement, le glissement loin dans un show privé. Si Camarads peut rendre plus comme Casahot ils auront un gagnant. Fondamentalement, il est une vue voyeur d'une jeune fille de came, moins le basculement et des spectacles privés. Je recommande que Camards mettre cames dans les zones de préparation et les zones de relaxation pour le rendre plus voyeurisme. La came centrale élimine la nécessité d'aller vers un autre site pour voir le POV. La gauche et la droite sont plus voyeurisme. 

Je suis prêt à parier que Casahot bluffé les statistiques sur les vues par rapport aux autres apparts. La même chose peut lui arriver, mais avec une femme européenne. Camarads a juste besoin de trouver les filles pour les spectacles et les payer plus ils peuvent faire comme une fille de came autonome. 

Oui, il est différent, mais lui donner une chance. Si vous insistez sur le voyeurisme d'interaction non caméra, puis regarder un autre en dehors. Il y a ceux d'entre nous qui aiment ce Camarads tente.

hello Amy I found your explanation excellent and some adjustment will be necessary, I am not camgirl I prefer to see also the person evolve in his apartment like Katlyn. But you're right you have to leave a chance to CRD to try things I hope that Camarads will find the best compromise to satisfy the maximum  of people. I am very happy to communicate with you I very often agree with your posts on another site. and thanks to you I will look at this apartment differently

• Like 1

59 minutes ago, mib82 said:

Is it so difficult to insert male people? Always girls? There's a sort of hate against boys? 

Most of the apts have been couples. Just not so much lately. Finding guys to do this is way harder than girls. Most of the viewers of these sites want to see girls. They only want to see guys having sex with the girls unless they have a tendency to act like a fools in some way.  

Just now, Amy3 said:

Most of the apts have been couples. Just not so much lately. Finding guys to do this is way harder than girls. Most of the viewers of these sites want to see girls. They only want to see guys having sex with the girls unless they have a tendency to act like a fools in some way.  

There are people like me who want to see male people too, not only girls.. It's time to have gender equality... I'm not saying that I don't want to see girls, but sometimes it should be nice to have for example the same number of girls and boys... not 2 boys and 10 girls... And in this world exist gay people too, not only lesbians and straights... And this goes for Camarads, VHTV, RLC and any other project..  

• Like 1

Yes, I agree, as many guys as girls is ideal. Unfortunately, there is not a backlog of willing people. Like all of these sites they have to take what they can get when they can get it. It's especially hard to find guys. Girls can fake it, guys can't. 

@CamaradsOfficial Ok, I give up, what's the deal with this place? So far there have been 2 girls basically running a cam site. I can hear tipping so I'm assuming that they are getting tips while simulcasting on Nudier. This sucks! For one, there is a Start Private Chat button that takes the user to the Nudier website, but it doesn't take the user to the girls feed. Given that that pics of the girls on the Nudier website are shall I say a bit deceiving and the fact that we have no idea what their names are it makes it basically impossible to find them on the Nudier website. Seems like the chat button should take the Camards user straight to the girls page. I thought this would open a direct chat between the Camarads user and the girl, but no. That take some kind of goose chase.

Secondly, these are straight up cam girls, not the pre-paid fun girls that I was hoping for. Anybody can see the same or better on any cam girl site.  For this to work, the girls have to be like Casahot girls. That is, the show comes with the price of admission to Camarads, thus there is no tipping or no tipping vibrators,  just sex filled shows and chatting.  These girls sit there and do basically nothing until their little bell rings and then they bend over, fake some pleasure for 2 seconds, and then waits until the next treat comes.  You can't do this to us. It makes no sense. Why would anyone join Camarads if they can't even chat or tip the girl from your site. Once the user finds the girls on Nudier, the what is the point of Camarads? No, this is all wrong. You are basically simulcasting a cam girl. Sorry, but this is not going to fly with anyone.  The girl isn't even interacting with your cams, she is interacting with her own cam. The POV isn't even POV, it's slightly above POV. 

Lastly, both of these girls have about 2 moves. and then they go back to the starting line and bat their eyes until the next dumb ass loser comes along. It's been a few days and all of the pics and timeline videos are bascially reruns. Sorry, but this is a mess.

• Like 4

Ok, I know there are not too many around here, but I'd like to get an idea of how many of you are enjoying the Barcelona apt. In this case like this post if you don't care for it. Feel free to explain why either way.

Don't worry, I'm not in any kind of running for the most likes on CC. Camarads needs to hear our voice. 

How many of you would be interested in a voyeuristic style camming girl, if the POV was into the Camarads cams and did not involve any tipping or tipping vibrators?  Like this post if you would like to see that.

Basically, would you be interested in a more Casahot style show, where the girls performed scheduled shows that did not involve tips or waiting for an audience?

17 hours ago, Amy3 said:

How many of you would be interested in a voyeuristic style camming girl, if the POV was into the Camarads cams and did not involve any tipping or tipping vibrators?  Like this post if you would like to see that.

Basically, would you be interested in a more Casahot style show, where the girls performed scheduled shows that did not involve tips or waiting for an audience?

IT'S NOT FOR ME !!!