Leora & Paul - General Chat Topic (Jan - Apr. 2018)

10 minutes ago, scutus said:

Now, I understand Leora's urgency to satisfying her sexual desires. Her stomach was growling.

She also set a new speed record to put on her, " Baby Got Her Blue Jeans On ".

Therefore girls saving the legs to put-on more easily these narrow jeans :biggrin:

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, rebliz said:

Therefore girls saving the legs to put-on more easily these narrow jeans :biggrin:

It seemed to me . She grabbed what was immediately available. Her reaction to the door buzzer was, " OH SHIT, I FORGOT I ORDERED FOOD ".  

• Like 3

1 hour ago, kase said:

today it`s just two weeks since i tasted smoke  and alcohol and i have a birthday today so i start the day with a cup of tea and wait for leora to get up 

Happy birthday Kase!    Just maybe Leora will give you a special present for you to think back on for many years to come. :biggrin:  

• Like 2

1 hour ago, kase said:

today it`s just two weeks since i tasted smoke  and alcohol and i have a birthday today so i start the day with a cup of tea and wait for leora to get up 

Happy Birthday kase! 

Bonjour à tous.

Je fais appel à vos connaissances en informatique pour régler un petit problème concernant une vidéo de Leora.

Hier, j'ai enregistré avec BANDICAM, la séquence de 17h11 (heure française), lorsque Leora s'habille pour sortir de l'appart,

et enfile ses collants de couleur chair (très rare et très sensuel). Le problème, c'est que lors de l'arret de la vidéo, il y a eu un problème et que la vidéo est "illisible".

Quelqu'un connait t'il une solution de réparation ou un logiciel "gratut" efficace, car dans tout ce que j'ai trouvé, c'est des logiciels payants et hors de prix.

Merci à vous de me dépanner ou de me donner la solution.

Si je peux réparer cette vidéo, je ferais en sorte de pouvoir la partager sur le forum. Et pour cela, je vous demanderai de m'expliquer comment faire.

Merci