Leora & Paul - General Chat Topic (Jan - Apr. 2018)

I like the new dildo,and I think Leora does as well, more lifelike than the old one,and longer, hopefully she will enjoy it as much up her beautiful ass, as I'm sure we will.

She is incomparable, she keeps our interest, I particularly like to see her bate starting with a skirt on, also dancing naked and teasing..

If she reads this forum, I wonder if she is aware ( I'm sure she is ) that her beautiful face, her good nature and obvious enjoyment, along with her lovely tits, fantastic ass and juicy pussy,  helped by her busy fingers, are responsible for launching thousands of erections worldwide, all throbbing with excitement at her command, and climaxing  in unison with her.

• Like 2

I have been watching Leora since she started, and am constantly amazed by the way she improves and gets more appealing and innovative as time goes on, although I rarely bother with the other apartments I am convinced there is no other girl now or in the past who could be a serious challenger to this magnificent creature.

Even her relationship with Paul has become stronger over the past year, which is good to see, he seems to have accepted that she enjoys exhibiting her body and now lets her do it whenever she wishes, even occasionally joining in, whereas previously he would chastise her, he now has an understanding of her needs and wishes, which in turn not only benefits their relationship but also our pleasures, 

She possess an exceptional dress sense,her lingerie is breathtaking at times, and could not be modeled by a more stunning subject.

She surely is way ahead of any competition, and we are very fortunate and priviledged to be allowed into her circle. A truly wonderful human being.

• Like 3

Is it just my browsers that won’t load the gifs?

It says pictures........, why not upload just pictures? Or change the topic; non loading gifs

Gifs take forever to load, or not load at all. 

If you want moving pictures then why not post a movie instead of this gif nonsense 

• Like 1

On 2/13/2018 at 6:27 AM, wa ss said:

thank you leora for the very staged teases today, you're no more than  a pro cam girl now, not worth watching anymore.

Personally, I think your criticism of Leora is unfair and untrue, other people have done so before, and its appears that it is normally by people who always want something for nothing out of life, She is not a Cam-Girl , but is a girl who loves to exhibit her body , and as such has found a way to do so safely whilst enjoying free accommodation.Of course there are certain rules she abides by, and possibly one could be that a percentage of her enjoyment should be had in rooms that are premium based, but the amount of free pleasure she gives to her viewers is more than generous.

It is also worth keeping in mind that she is not a piece of meat , she is a kind sensitive human being who has genuine feelings , just like you and I, and as such can be hurt by unwarranted criticism ,

Comparing her to the Barca girls is like comparing a Skoda to a Rolls Royce ,

To conclude, In my opinion Leora is great viewing and in all probability a very nice person , when she eventually decides to retire will be a very sad day for many people, so enjoy whatever she gives while you can, nothing is forever, 

This is just my opinion .

• Like 6

1 hour ago, picachu said:

It says pictures........, why not upload just pictures? Or change the topic; non loading gifs

If you want moving pictures then why not post a movie instead of this gif nonsense 

The current pictures can't be seen. The DMCA has Ordered their Removal from the Third Party Servers they were placed on.

3 hours ago, picachu said:

I'm also having problems viewing gifs and uploading jpegs. *I* think its a new problem on the host's end (maybe the sysop cam ook into it). Maybe a software upgrade that didn't take?.

Right click on the .gif's name. If it does not open, then it's already been nuked by the third party server per a DMCA take-down order from RLC. Take-downs cost money to file; RLC is big enough to afford it and they do it regularly. If we had all this stuff on our servers instead, we'd be getting showered with take-down orders on a minute-by-minute basis. They play hard-ball now.

The tenants, on the other hand, generally enjoy their CC "fan-clubs," although some really negative idiots around here go out of their way to hurt their feelings and piss them off. RLC doesn't want them to post here, either, and yells at them if they do. The entire situation is sad, and I don't think RLC's attitude necessarily benefits anyone.

• Like 4