Leora & Paul - General Chat Topic (Jan - Apr. 2018)

11 hours ago, Foamy T. Squirrel said:

Give the man a break. He has been smitten by her charms. He waxes prosaic. Perhaps he is a younger man, and highly influenced by the mating instinct.

And he's got a lot of company on this thread. She has knighted many knights who have taken an oath to defend her honor. I just scroll past their love poems if they  gets too maudlin for me. lady_queen_knighting_knight.jpg  0   56.51 kB

Woodland creatures of the world unite and defend The Goddess

I have been following The Goddess's escapades in the last few days and I hope some notice how much she gives to freecammers and Premium Users alike. No-one gives more. And the funny thing is she doesn't even need to. I would watch if she suddenly forewent all pleasure (not sure how Paul would feel about that) as, though she may now be famous for it, it is just a small part of why we worship (don't get carried away with that word) her.

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

I have been following The Goddess's escapades in the last few days and I hope some notice how much she gives to freecammers and Premium Users alike. No-one gives more. And the funny thing is she doesn't even need to. I would watch if she suddenly forewent all pleasure (not sure how Paul would feel about that) as, though she may now be famous for it, it is just a small part of why we worship (don't get carried away with that word) her.

Dog willing, I'm sure, Leora does her best to please the free-viewers as much as she does the standard payers. Won't argue about that at all.