Leora & Paul - General Chat Topic (Jan - Apr. 2018)

As always she tried hard to enjoy a perfect bate, whilst she may have got satisfaction from it at the end by finger stimulating, I am of the opinion that within a few days she will go shopping again for a replacement dildo. The concept of being able to fix it to any surface is good, but it should I think be slightly more rigid so it can penetrate her without bending.                                                     We haven't seen her finger or dildo her arse for quite a while, although I think the present dildo would not be much good because of its flexibility, she will im sure rectify that anomaly in due course.

All in all a good bate, thank you Leora.

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, Iwishicould said:

As always she tried hard to enjoy a perfect bate, whilst she may have got satisfaction from it at the end by finger stimulating, I am of the opinion that within a few days she will go shopping again for a replacement dildo. The concept of being able to fix it to any surface is good, but it should I think be slightly more rigid so it can penetrate her without bending.                                                     We haven't seen her finger or dildo her arse for quite a while, although I think the present dildo would not be much good because of its flexibility, she will im sure rectify that anomaly in due course.

All in all a good bate, thank you Leora.

sure  this one not suitable for her

2 hours ago, Johnny 5 said:

Yes it is.. but it's made for the ass, that's why it's so soft

I came so hard I'm just gonna fall asleep here in my pool of cum..  I don't care.. goodnight you sexy little fuck  :wink:  I love you :heart:

You may be right Johnny5 about it being made for the arse, but I am not convinced, and I'm not sure Leora is either.Although I would not presume to know what goes through her mind ,so anything said is purely conjecture on my part and I trust she will forgive me if I am wrong, but Leora is a perfectionist and as such would not be happy I'm sure with anything that does not do 100% what it's supposed to do. As I see it, although it slips easily enough into her pussy,she has to support it when she lowers herself onto it, so if and when she tries to insert it into her delightfully tight arse it will prove difficult.

Only time will tell, there seems to be three options , 1. She has stopped stimulating her arse . 2. She attempts to penetrate with either that dildo or the black one. Or 3. She buys one that is more suitable.

Whatever  she does will be right for her, and as far as I'm concerned, if it's right for her it's fine by me. I will be watching developments.

• Like 1