Leora & Paul - General Chat Topic (Jan - Apr. 2018)

What a magnificent specimen of erotic and sensual womanhood Leora is, she never ceases to surprise me with her inventiveness, A simple addition of a pair of over the knee stockings has transformed her look completely, making her legs look longer and when she dances I am in erection paradise. 😳

Long may she continue to make herself and us happy.

• Upvote 1

In my opinion Leora would be more happy in voyeur House Site, in Houses such Ella & Isaac, Nina Alan and Serena or even Mira & Henry. All her hidden desires would be realized. I Guess !

3 hours ago, raul399 said:

Leora's thing is incredible ... when you think that nothing can surprise you, she gets it ... impressive her ability to reinvent herself ... thank you very much Leora ..

She has the intelligence and outstanding ability to do the simplest things and make them outstandingly sexy. I rarely bother with the other apartments unless Leora is out and there is nothing else to do. 

I realise that we all have different needs and indeed different fantasies as I'm sure Leora does, but how anyone can compare the plastic bimbo's of many of the other apartments with Leora is beyond me, she is the governor, and can carry on as long as she chooses. The others don't posses a fraction of her natural ability and pale into insignificance whilst in her shadow.

• Like 3

Merci Herni. D'accord avec toi. Très sexy. Mais la suite il y a quelques instants étaient aussi très interessante. Puisque bien sur, habillée ainsi, elle a fini par exiter Paul. Il vienne de faire l'amour dans le canapé. Ca vient de finir il y a quelque minutes. D'ailleurs, comme à chaque fois, Leora ne semblait avoir encore envie a l'issue. Pourtant, elle s'est offert aussi ce matin, une sublime séance de masturbation avec Sextoys.

21 minutes ago, Iwishicould said:

She has the intelligence and outstanding ability to do the simplest things and make them outstandingly sexy. I rarely bother with the other apartments unless Leora is out and there is nothing else to do. 

I realise that we all have different needs and indeed different fantasies as I'm sure Leora does, but how anyone can compare the plastic bimbo's of many of the other apartments with Leora is beyond me, she is the governor, and can carry on as long as she chooses. The others don't posses a fraction of her natural ability and pale into insignificance whilst in her shadow.

What a wonderful site we have just had the privilege to behold, Paul giving her good tongue while she straddled him, then riding him and then finishing him off in the mouth.

The governess in full flow, a magnificent creature.

Thank you Leora and Paul, there were three of us in that session and we all climaxed together. 🤣😜