Leora & Paul - General Chat Topic (Jan - Apr. 2018)

14 hours ago, Tiviaccro said:

Bon, je dépose cette question, sur le topic de LEORA car c'est l'un des plus suivi, mais j'aurais pu le faire sur n'importe quel autre appart, car c'est un sujet sur RLC en général.

En ce moment, depuis quelque jours, et plus particulièrement ce soir, j'ai du mal à avoir les connexions quelque soi les apparts et les caméras en free.

Les temps d'attente sont interminables et encore plus quand je veux changer de caméra. Et quand je fini par avoir l'image, ca se fige toute les 5 secondes.

C'est surtout le soir que cela fait ca et presque pas le matin.

Et ca le fait surtout, lorsqu'il y a des scènes "torrides" ou sexy.

Coincidence ou pas, je sais pas. Mais je m'interroge.

Et du coup, a cause de cela, j'ai raté la scène de sex entre Leora et Paul, la scène d'habillage de Désirée qui enfile son collant sous sa jolie robe bustier, et en ce moment, les apparitions de luci avec sa paire de bas; Les boules;

Il n'y a aucun complot, c'est juste qu'en ce moment, RLC doit fait des modifications qui font que cela perturbe le DIRECT et c'est le cas pour tout le monde, membre payant ou gratuit 

Après il faut aussi prendre en compte ta connexion et le nombre de personnes qui peuvent regarder en même temps que toi 

Je pense qu'il y a toujours plus de monde le soir que le matin ^^ 

18 hours ago, ulysses32 said:

OUCH!..  :(

maybe you need   SizeZeroSuperModelsCam.com and not REALlifecam ? :)

i never said i like skinny... i find her sexier now than few years ago...

however i find her so fake and pretending for cams... whatever she does is only for cams.

• Like 1

41 minutes ago, curious said:

however i find her so fake       whatever she does is only for cams.

Of course what she does is for the cams. That is what she is there for. It is called reallifeCAMs by the way. Besides that she likes to show off for the cams when she can.laughing smiley emoticon

• Like 1

11 hours ago, jimbo4 said:

I stated a few days ago that I was finished with RLC and CC, and have not changed my mind, only to add that after seeing the remarks left by curious and ipiratemedia Joey, i thought I would add my parting contribution. Like you Joey and possibly you Curious, I too have had disputes and differences of opinions with " Leora " in the past, for which I am truly sorry they happened and apologetic that they had the effect they did, but overall I think the lady does a wonderful job of entertaining and stirring the imaginations of the majority of the viewers of RLC, and she should be commended on her overall good nature and tolerance towards sometimes vicious remarks made towards her. No one forces any of us to watch her, so why should we abuse her? if we have had disputes with her in the past we must learn to accept it and move on, not show our ignorance and bad breeding by insulting someone who is incapable of defending herself. She is a good woman who is hurting nobody, by bringing happiness to many people including myself. Show some class people, she will appreciate it......I will now return to hibernation and again bid you all farewell.....including " The Little One " who over the years has brought a great deal of happiness to my life.

Thank you for real. I appreciated very, very much your words. Too bad my English is very poor and I would add some comments ....

12 hours ago, jimbo4 said:

I stated a few days ago that I was finished with RLC and CC, and have not changed my mind, only to add that after seeing the remarks left by curious and ipiratemedia Joey, i thought I would add my parting contribution. Like you Joey and possibly you Curious, I too have had disputes and differences of opinions with " Leora " in the past, for which I am truly sorry they happened and apologetic that they had the effect they did, but overall I think the lady does a wonderful job of entertaining and stirring the imaginations of the majority of the viewers of RLC, and she should be commended on her overall good nature and tolerance towards sometimes vicious remarks made towards her. No one forces any of us to watch her, so why should we abuse her? if we have had disputes with her in the past we must learn to accept it and move on, not show our ignorance and bad breeding by insulting someone who is incapable of defending herself. She is a good woman who is hurting nobody, by bringing happiness to many people including myself. Show some class people, she will appreciate it......I will now return to hibernation and again bid you all farewell.....including " The Little One " who over the years has brought a great deal of happiness to my life.

I wish you the best for your future, old friend.

On the chance that you are ever still interested in visiting this site out of curiosity or perhaps to mostly just see what may be getting posted here in reference to you or your family Leora, I would like to take this opportunity to profess that there are those who hold you in high regards and have much admiration for you and it is hoped that you will never forget that ! You are not only a gorgeously attractive and sexy woman, but you are a beautiful and well meaning person as well !  :shy:

• Like 2

13 minutes ago, Johnny 5 said:

I could cum in her ass all day :heart: :heart: :heart: 

all day!!!! gotdamn!!!!

we need to hook you up on the back of a cargo plane

and have you cum on all the fires in CA.

heck, you'd be a national hero

lol

:biggrin: