Leora & Paul - General Chat Topic (Jan - Apr. 2018)

If you guys are right then Leora has become really comfortable around her aunt

She's spreading her holes and making me super horney! I don't see what's stopping her from going berzerk on that ass if she wanted to :wink: :heart:

Goodmorning sweet Leora!! :heart: :heart: :heart:

5 minutes ago, Johnny 5 said:

If you guys are right then Leora has become really comfortable around her aunt

She's spreading her holes and making me super horney! I don't see what's stopping her from going berzerk on that ass if she wanted to :wink: :heart:

Goodmorning sweet Leora!! :heart: :heart: :heart:

I believe she is completely comfortable with her body and its functions 

This is spring cleaning Leora's version.  If it were the Russian version. We would all have a  decision to make as to which apartment to watch. ::)  That decision would most likely take only a few seconds to make. :biggrin:

3 hours ago, scutus said:

This is spring cleaning Leora's version.  If it were the Russian version. We would all have a  decision to make as to which apartment to watch. ::)  That decision would most likely take only a few seconds to make. :biggrin:

Not really sure if I am reading your meaning correctly Scutus, but if I am, are the Russian governments really any worse than our so called Western democracies? Or could it be that we are not so obvious with our suppression of the masses and censorship, or we have a better propaganda machine in operation.

I cannot of course have an opinion regarding the US or indeed any other country but the U.K., but as far as I am concerned,we in Britain have no free speech anymore, censorship of the media is as powerful as anything the Russians have and we are one of the most spied on nations in the world through legislations and video. Much of it is done under the guise of Political Correctness, which allows the minorities control of the masses, and like lambs to the slaughter we meekly accept it.

I apologies for ranting on, especially if I have misread your remark, perhaps I should have put it in the rants section.🙄

• Like 1