Leora & Paul - General Chat Topic (Jan - Apr. 2018)

12 hours ago, aots74b said:

How in hell does she stay looking that hot whilst doing basically nothing all day!?

I think part of it is she is confident with the cameras. She knows where they are but at the same time as making sure we get a good view she is also not bothered about them - I know that seems like a dichotomy but in her case it isn't.

Even the most open girls don't really have that contrast. One day they might think this would be good for the cameras and another they are thinking I wish the cameras weren't on me. I think The Goddess never reaches that stage. 

Second and more importantly because she has a wide range of interests both artistic and scientific, her curiosity means she is never bored - a trait I am fortunate enough to share with her - even just in her own company. We see that knowing her mind is always working. 

Someone asked what The Goddess did that made her more interesting and I listed about 20 things.

Thirdly she enjoys a laugh particularly with Eva.

Fourthly of course she has that fantastic body.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Aussie_oi_oi said:

I would love a camera stationed in the kitchen looking down. It's the only angle not covered.

That would have been my first choice for a new camera. While the new LR  one is good, we have not really gained  much from the new one in the GR. We could do with a different angle in the GR.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

That would have been my first choice for a new camera. While the new LR  one is good, we have not really gained  much from the new one in the GR. We could do with a different angle in the GR.

Our NYE wish should have been RLC would take notice of their customers.

• Upvote 1

9 minutes ago, Aussie_oi_oi said:

Our NYE wish should have been RLC would take notice of their customers.

Well they brought Belle back although I would have maybe liked to see her in a different apartment at a different time of year.
Last night I had a micro dream (one where I sleep for 10 minutes and my nose decides to wake me up for better breathing prospects) and The Goddess featured. I was lucky enough to touch her and sometimes although very rarely I have the sense of feeling in my dreams and I did on this occasion :biggrin:.  Guess which part of her body she guided me to touch?

Apparemment, en fin d'après midi et début de soirée, Leora et Paul ont disparu sans sortir de l'appart. Je pense qu'ils étaient dans leur chambre et ca a duré un long moment.

Quelqu'un sait t'il s'il s'est passé quelque chose ?

merci.

PS : effectivement, il semblerait que RLC est supprimé l'accès gratuit de la cuisine.

13 minutes ago, Tiviaccro said:

Apparently, in the late afternoon and early evening, Leora and Paul disappeared without leaving the apartment. I think they were in their room and it lasted a long time.

Does anyone know if anything happened?

thank you.

PS: actually, it would seem that RLC is suppressing free access to the kitchen.

Cam1 gives access to the kitchen. So no reason for the kitchen cam to be free.

23 minutes ago, Tiviaccro said:

PS: actually, it would seem that RLC is suppressing free access to the kitchen.

This is what you said. You said nothing about it being a free cam previously. Only that it looks as if they are suppressing free access.