Leora & Paul - General Chat Topic (Jan - Apr. 2018)

2 hours ago, Nicholas said:

A cute little pooch of a residence has been given and receiving a span of attention involving some play, petting, caressing, and stroking of which was obviously enjoyed much. Could or may there perhaps be any of the same or similar considerations for a kitty of a residence to make sure of no impartiality ?  :undecided:

I've tried but I can't get her to pet me :biggrin:

• Like 1

A kitty may certainly not feel so good and may very well feel left out, ignored, frustrated, and neglected if at least some amount of attention is not given to it as has been to a pooch of a residence and little to none to a disappointed and feeling let down kitty. Perhaps a kitty may feel discouraged as well as disappointed if having to wait so long until it gets it's next share of attention.  :cry:

Nonetheless, the sweet and dear maiden of the residence most usually referred to in this thread, is certainly as gorgeously attractive a wonderfully down to earth woman as always, and even more so as time goes on, whom I have high admiration and respect for and certainly hold in high regards.    

While our lady is out of action for a few days I was browsing among the " also rans " and saw Lana doing what Leora used to do, naked exercises, but unlike Leora she does them properly with weights on her ankles, the full repertoire,  and although she is not yet a Leora she is definitely one to watch for the future, Watch out luv, there might just be some serious competition breathing down your neck soon, be interesting to watch how you shape up under pressure, you can't afford to rest on your laurels. Time to up your game perhaps? 🤸🏼‍♂️🏋️🏃🏼‍♀️😳😄

1 hour ago, Iwishicould said:

While our lady is out of action for a few days I was browsing among the " also rans " and saw Lana doing what Leora used to do, naked exercises, but unlike Leora she does them properly with weights on her ankles, the full repertoire,  and although she is not yet a Leora she is definitely one to watch for the future, Watch out luv, there might just be some serious competition breathing down your neck soon, be interesting to watch how you shape up under pressure, you can't afford to rest on your laurels. Time to up your game perhaps? 🤸🏼‍♂️🏋️🏃🏼‍♀️😳😄

I would add that sexually I think that there is not yet any competition to Leora from Lana, I don't even think she knows what her fingers are for ( working an IPhone I suppose ) but should she ever think about a union between the fingers and the pussy she just might develop onto something special. But in reality that's like saying that if your Aunt had balls she would be your Uncle. 🙄