Leora & Paul - General Chat Topic (Jan - Apr. 2018)

6 hours ago, bubbleobillo said:

Would love to know what this is intended to mean as the translation doesn't register at all.

Is it an intended slight on Paul or Leora, for instance? I'm completely in the dark on this one. Is it a conspiracy theory of some kind that's being put forward here?...

I'm not 100% sure, but I think he is implying that Paul is not injured as much as he is pretending to be, and that he just likes to be pampered by Leora, because that's what she has been doing for years.

In Paul's defense, I saw him leave home on Thursday on his cycle, and also saw him return shortly after with abrasions to his knee, arm, the palms of both hands and an injury to his thumb. It must have shook him up a little but I am not walkigng in his shoes, so I could not comment on the severity of the injury, and therefor nor can anyone else for that matter

Perhaps European is naturally a cynical person, or perhaps he does not for some reason like Paul. I'm sure he will tell us.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Iwishicould said:

In Paul's defense, I saw him leave home on Thursday on his cycle, and also saw him return shortly after with abrasions to his knee, arm, the palms of both hands and an injury to his thumb. It must have shook him up a little but I am not walkigng in his shoes, so I could not comment on the severity of the injury, and therefor nor can anyone else for that matter

As described, perhaps he had a homosexual encounter?!    :confused:

• Upvote 1

Oh I see. I couldn't grasp what he meant at all.

The automatic translation is so poor. It's not what he was saying, but what the translation tried so inadequately to tell me that was an issue for me.

I thought he was maybe even suggesting that Paul had been abusing Leora, which couldn't be further from the truth, especially now.

So he was suggesting that Paul was malingering. I'm surprised that in Russia you can get time off work for a few cuts and abrasions, which is a country that I thought had much tougher labour laws, but as you say, Iwishicould, he may be suffering from shock as well and came off his bike in a traumatic way.

The  bike may be out of commission too, but I haven't looked in the hall lately

Leora is obviously doing her best to comfort him and take care of his needs as any decent woman would. 

The bike is still in the hall, so it's not a write-off, but maybe it's not roadworthy at the moment.

Can't see Paul needing much more time off work, but maybe he has a boss who's flexible with his hours and told him to recover properly before going back to work?

Edited by bubbleobillo
More information

14 hours ago, bubbleobillo said:

Great first post! 

JUST NOTICED LEORA ISN'T WEARING HER NANA KNICKERS TODAY SHE IS WEARING HER TIGHT WHITES SO MUCH SEXIER AND WEARING PANTIES BECAUSE PAUL IS HOME RARELY WEARS THEM WHEN ALONE