StnCld316

Leora & Paul - General Chat Topic (Jan - Apr. 2018)

1 hour ago, Snakeater said:

Here I was hoping the Goddess would honor us with a lovely bate. But I guess the lovely lady has changed her mind and deemed us unworthy.

I think she's "un-bateable" for a couple more days (or things might get messy).

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Snakeater said:

Here I was hoping the Goddess would honor us with a lovely bate. But I guess the lovely lady has changed her mind and deemed us unworthy.

I think someone posted the other day that Auntie Flow stopped in for her Monthly Visit.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, StnCld316 said:

I think someone posted the other day that Auntie Flow stopped in for her Monthly Visit.

Thanks Stone saw that and it did not click like it should have.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

hey leora it was not one easy week for me but life must go on and i `ii be nicer with all the girls good night to all the girls and i see you  tomorrow leora 

That arse is just begging to be smacked..... and then fucked....:heart:

• Like 3

It looked to me like she put on some make up, braided her hair, and got the couch ready for maybe a surprise sex session with Paul as soon as he is done in the bathroom.  I hope he hurries up.

would someone be so kind as to repost this weeks hot videos for Leora - thank you

• Like 1

You have very pretty hair today, and high panties looks dreamy on you sweetie :heart: 

Well I definitely will commend Leora for doing something different today. It's even nice to see her doing sexy dancing. 

33 minutes ago, miscvoyeur said:

Well I definitely will commend Leora for doing something different today. It's even nice to see her doing sexy dancing. 

i would love to eat the lace panels out of those panties

I want to rub my hard cockhead over your cute asshole until it opens upp and swallows my shaft

On ‎2018‎-‎01‎-‎15 at 3:41 AM, upyourass said:

Like where this is going.......hopefully i am still at home ;-)

(Video Content No Longer Available)

With Leora, it's a slow burn. She goes for like an hour it seems, then suddenly, she can't cum fast enough. Usually resulting in her fingering one or even both hole, and grinding on every surface you can think of. Just wait it will be worth it. Unfortunately I know all to well that some of us can't sit and wait all day though.

• Like 6

On ‎2018‎-‎01‎-‎15 at 3:54 AM, upyourass said:

Ahh..there she go's...sure like to know wtf she is watching ;-)

(Video Content No Longer Available)

Wouldn't we all! Seemed faster than usual, once really under way and that may be due to her being deprived for those unavoidable days.

Sometimes she has to go to great lengths to finish things off, location, position and tools etc. This time there was no stopping her. Nice one!

• Like 1

The Goddess was on absolute fire this morning. Pity the close up camera was obscured and as I woke up after she had started it was a while before I switched away to catch the full glory of the climax on the free cam. Then some fine wiping afterwards and some sing along before showering.

• Like 1