Leora & Paul - General Chat Topic (Jan - Apr. 2018)

On ‎1‎/‎8‎/‎2018 at 4:42 AM, aots74b said:

How in hell does she stay looking that hot whilst doing basically nothing all day!?

Apparently you, and I are watching two different apartments. I know of no other apartment in RLC that without fail that the tenant(s) dust, mop the floor, clean the mirrors, and scrub the tub at least once a week.  But, I realize it is nearly impossible to pay attention to what her hands are doing when her unclad derriere is staring you in the face. The weekly ironing falls into the same category. Again there is the occasional distraction of the lack of clothes, or the positioning of the ironing board.

Lets not leave out time spent playing with Eva. On her hands and knees with, that doing nothing , distraction pointed "accidently" at the nearest camera.

Let us not forget the at least one shower she takes daily, nor the time making sure to the utmost detail, her application of the rule in applying make up," less does more."The usual distraction during this is generally total nudity. When applying body crème, which again confuses the mind, one tends to forget what she is really doing. Mesmerized ? Probably !

The two to three hour twerking, and dancing routines. Plus the only once in a great while  :rolleyes: slow build up to a total time "bate" more distractions that I will not detail, leaving the viewer mind boggled into thinking she has done " basically nothing all day".

Oh, on occasion when the weather is warmer, one can see the reflection of her on the back panel above the kitchen, jumping rope on the balcony.

Darn, I know I left something out in her do nothing routine. Every once and a while she treats Paul to a sexual encounter that leaves him sated for a couple of days. AND, the majority of the viewing audience envious to the point of jealousy, of him.

Heaven help she should start doing something during the day. Eighty percent of her viewing audience would go into cardiac arrest !!    :biggrin:  However, I totally agree she is " HOT " !!!!

• Like 6

Guest Legionaire
17 hours ago, Snakeater said:

This is what you said. You said nothing about it being a free cam previously. Only that it looks as if they are suppressing free access.

It was a free cam, as recently as a few days ago, now it's not.

They probably figured that after Leora disappears to the bathtub before she's finished doing her thing on the kitchen free cam, nearly every time now,  they may as well make that Standard too, or all her free-followers will continue to swear and curse when she doesn't stay the course there. LOL