Leora & Paul - General Chat Topic (Jan - Apr. 2018)

On ‎2018‎-‎01‎-‎15 at 3:41 AM, upyourass said:

Like where this is going.......hopefully i am still at home ;-)

(Video Content No Longer Available)

With Leora, it's a slow burn. She goes for like an hour it seems, then suddenly, she can't cum fast enough. Usually resulting in her fingering one or even both hole, and grinding on every surface you can think of. Just wait it will be worth it. Unfortunately I know all to well that some of us can't sit and wait all day though.

• Like 6

On ‎2018‎-‎01‎-‎15 at 3:54 AM, upyourass said:

Ahh..there she go's...sure like to know wtf she is watching ;-)

(Video Content No Longer Available)

Wouldn't we all! Seemed faster than usual, once really under way and that may be due to her being deprived for those unavoidable days.

Sometimes she has to go to great lengths to finish things off, location, position and tools etc. This time there was no stopping her. Nice one!

• Like 1

The Goddess was on absolute fire this morning. Pity the close up camera was obscured and as I woke up after she had started it was a while before I switched away to catch the full glory of the climax on the free cam. Then some fine wiping afterwards and some sing along before showering.

• Like 1

Yes she was on fire, but am I the only one who thinks "NOOO!! NOT YET!!" every time she starts rubbing faster? this time was only nine minutes, It's super hot that she comes as soon as she gets something in her ass, but even hotter if she made it last a little longer, and can't see much when she sits on her hand like that on the floor, she needs to stay on the couch and do that, or turn around. 

10/10 the way she fucked herself :heart:

1/10 visibility, time

10/10 for being so cute today :heart:

4 hours ago, Johnny 5 said:

Yes she was on fire, but am I the only one who thinks "NOOO!! NOT YET!!" every time she starts rubbing faster? this time was only nine minutes

Yes I did think of giving it a full report. There were location problems due to the blockage - great on the other cam though as I saw on Replay. It was quick but did have a reasonable build up. The orgasm and the aftermath were top drawer though.