Leora & Paul - General Chat Topic (Jan - Apr. 2018)

7 minutes ago, Iwishicould said:

Maybe not for long, she has left the TV on and is not wearing a bra 😄

That TV is rarely turned off.  Someday it will become nothing but a Black Screen. Then we'll see how her good her Genius is with Electronics.    :biggrin:

• Upvote 1

8 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

That TV is rarely turned off.  Someday it will become nothing but a Black Screen. Then we'll see how her good her Genius is with Electronics.    :biggrin:

I get pissed off because it early evening in Australia and I never get to see her as she always bloody goes out when I can watch her grrrr.

1 minute ago, Aussie_oi_oi said:

I get pissed off because it early evening in Australia and I never get to see her as she always bloody goes out when I can watch her grrrr.

You may have to go to bed a few hours earlier so you can catch her while she is there.   :biggrin:

With the nicer weather that will soon be approaching she'll like go out more rather than be cooped up inside an Apartment.

• Upvote 1

Just now, StnCld316 said:

You may have to go to bed a few hours earlier so you can catch her while she is there.   :biggrin:

With the nicer weather that will soon be approaching she'll like go out more rather than be cooped up inside an Apartment.

I start work at 4am mate I can't get up any earlier, just wish she would stay in once in awhile would be enough for me to be happy.

3 minutes ago, Aussie_oi_oi said:

I start work at 4am mate I can't get up any earlier, just wish she would stay in once in awhile would be enough for me to be happy.

I see.   I can see where your coming from now.

• Like 1