Leora & Paul - General Chat Topic (Jan - Apr. 2018)

Howard & Makinato:

Great capture, thank you.

Leora did not have a happy ending. 

Swallowed as per her standard of late, but she did not come.  No Cheshire cat grin expression like the last couple times she has blown the dick, double meaning intended.

2 hours ago, sereno said:

Howard & Makinato:

Great capture, thank you.

Leora did not have a happy ending. 

Swallowed as per her standard of late, but she did not come.  No Cheshire cat grin expression like the last couple times she has blown the dick, double meaning intended.

She did have a happy ending. Look again. She came before Paul going bouncy-bouncy on his shlong.

11 hours ago, ooopel said:

The diversity of links is required,and i have nothing against to, and it offers options for multiple users, but underestimating any work that for that reason i am against it , could you have be a nice at least,and you say Thanks  for everyone  to who done it this work ..

ok2..sorry my friend..thank for all whose sumbit the video link,whatever link.tq so much

I don't fault Paul. I don't know their situation.

If she was my wife, I would not share her with others on the Internet, I would not deal with RLC, I would provide her with a garden where her flowers would bloom and a modest but comfortable house, blah, blah, blah. But I have a different circumstance than they will never know.

Plus, my German sucks and I can't remember much of it, and I can't read Cyrillic. Poor little Squirrel is too old for her anyhow. I'd just like to see her and Paul do better than RLC, and that wouldn't include her being a cam girl in some other "real-life" forum.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2