Leora & Paul - General Chat Topic (Jan - Apr. 2018)

19 minutes ago, bubbleobillo said:

The plot thickens!

After you've watched, her for awhile she very easy to read,  like her left hand will let you know if she's in the mood to bate or not. She used to be on this board but closed her account. But again we're all creatures of habit making us all predictable. 

You can clearly see her typing with her right thumb in between scrolling through messages and pics but she doesn't take any photos to send herself. Which is why I think he or she is watching from RLC. VERY kinky...

Just now, Donzi said:

After you've watched, her for awhile she very easy to read,  like her left hand will let you know if she's in the mood to bate or not. She used to be on this board but closed her account.

You can clearly see her typing with her right thumb in between scrolling through messages and pics but she doesn't take any photos to send herself. Which is why I think he or she is watching from RLC. VERY kinky...

How do you know for sure she had an account here?

5 minutes ago, plut0o said:

How do you know for sure she had an account here?

She used to post here. Every once in while she'll post something mostly because she doesn't like what someone said. once I caught her ire with one of my comments. 

Must be a highly intelligent and amusing raconteur, not to mention someone possessed of a wicked imagination that constantly tickles Leora's fancy, as she's smiling so much with what's been written these days. Seems she's sometimes enjoying the bawdy banter so much that she delays the actual bating!

Maybe someone with broad experience, who's articulate and has a keen sense of humour and a way with women, which disqualifies many of us!!

Most of us take it all too seriously!