Leora & Paul - General Chat Topic (Jan - Apr. 2018)

1 minute ago, wa ss said:

thank you leora for the very staged teases today, you're no more than  a pro cam girl now, not worth watching anymore.

Calm down man, I also get mad at her when she teases then leaves, but I've learned to not speak when I'm sexually frustrated at my baby :wink:

18 minutes ago, Johnny 5 said:

Calm down man, I also get mad at her when she teases then leaves, but I've learned to not speak when I'm sexually frustrated at my baby :wink:

I'm not sexually frustrated, man, it's just that she' s acting like the barça girls recently, with tease on the free cam and action on payed cam. Her routine is very predictable now.

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, wa ss said:

I'm not sexually frustrated, man, it's just that she' s acting like the barça girls recently, with tease on the free cam and action on payed cam. Her routine is very predictable now.

I have noticed that the dog seems to interpret her 'flow' hence her heading for quiet, but realistically, she will no doubt be 'advised' to bate on Pay cams by the management :/

anyhoo, at last she does show us her bod enough to provide some entertainment... and what a bod.. would love to know what she looks at on her phone that gets her in the mood :)

40 minutes ago, wa ss said:

Are we watching the same ? I can't count the number of times she moves to the guest room to start the action. She is problably the one who provides the most "entertainment" for free.

• Like 3

1 minute ago, idily94 said:

Are we watching the same ? I can't count the number of times she moves to the guest room to start the action. She is problably the one who provides the most "entertainment" for free.

Not any more, she mostly only tease on free cams and you can see it right now.