Leora & Paul - General Chat Topic (Jan - Apr. 2018)

u know what? i am one of the people here called him useless, more than once.

this time i observed a smile on his face while he was fucking her ...a so ironic smile! while she was ACTING  like reaching THE PERFECT ORGASM...

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, curious said:

i recorded and i can say..... she is sooooooo fake!

perhaps.. id not go as far as fake per se... maybe she has 'ideals/dreams' of what it should be like (in her head are sure a lot of imagined scenes from when she plays with herself).. but when she gets to have sex, she HAS to lead, as Paul seem either uninterested or incapable or maybe shy on camera??. So she gives it her all and hopes he get the idea to actually throw himself into enjoying it (maybe).. i try to relate it to my experiences and for sure if you really get a girl who 'get into it' it makes the sex way better.

or maybe he is just not that into sex!

• Like 1

Bon, je dépose cette question, sur le topic de LEORA car c'est l'un des plus suivi, mais j'aurais pu le faire sur n'importe quel autre appart, car c'est un sujet sur RLC en général.

En ce moment, depuis quelque jours, et plus particulièrement ce soir, j'ai du mal à avoir les connexions quelque soi les apparts et les caméras en free.

Les temps d'attente sont interminables et encore plus quand je veux changer de caméra. Et quand je fini par avoir l'image, ca se fige toute les 5 secondes.

C'est surtout le soir que cela fait ca et presque pas le matin.

Et ca le fait surtout, lorsqu'il y a des scènes "torrides" ou sexy.

Coincidence ou pas, je sais pas. Mais je m'interroge.

Et du coup, a cause de cela, j'ai raté la scène de sex entre Leora et Paul, la scène d'habillage de Désirée qui enfile son collant sous sa jolie robe bustier, et en ce moment, les apparitions de luci avec sa paire de bas; Les boules;

7 hours ago, curious said:

also pls add to her late anal aditional plays the cellulite which only blind could ignore....

balance guys... cellulite comes together with anal plays..

rent must be paid.

You do know that the Goddess does come on CC at times and reads what is said. At one time she had her own account. If she does not like wht is read we know about it by how she is in the apt. A statement like that and she may stop for a week or two. If she was in a bad mood after  reading that she may not show anything for a month. Lucky for you she is an exhibitionist and likes to show off what she has.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, ipiratemedia said:

Paul has the quality of coherence and intelligibility. I like the guy; it's to bad he has a Girlfriend with no future at hand, except for the CAMERAS. (nothing wrong with that if you are a paying customer) I have no problems with Women in this world who believes they are making a difference. She not! Maybe in her mine. I also notice from Hopes GIF - she has not been wearing anything below, I guess she has to entertain the non- members appetites. Most Men and Women in the USA refer to it as Trailer TRASH. (not to say she's one) So, if you're into it, I can imagine how filthy your fur·nish·er has become. I speak from reality, not from people who tells her what she wants to hear or how to stick her fingers in her ASS. (GROSS)  I vomited when I witness it on here. The price we all paid when we EXPOSE ourselves to the world. I will always come to anyone defense, uniquely hers. But I will NEVER do it again. Happy New Years 2018 - Curious is right, sitting on your Ass every day is creating an unattractive Women. If you like, I can B/S with the best of them. I know it hurts, just do something about it. Because Jack Lalanne, will have a warrant out for your arrest soon. I am not displaying any hate, is just my opinion, because I don't give a rats ASS, what any women does with her life. I am displaying disappointment in many eyes. I rest my case! Peace Joey :cool:

Although there are those who may have similar sentiments, views, or opinions as such jb, it is more of a reality and more likely than not to be perhaps somewhere in the vicinity of only merely 10 in 10,000 or more that may, and negativity never benefits anyone bud. Without any doubt or regret, I won't deny being just one tiny fraction of the majority. Peace to you bud.

42 minutes ago, ipiratemedia said:

Guy, you're an ************, and I'm NOT! Face the facts, and the reality of the truth is, there are MORE than ten people. Everyone on VHTV - CAMERADS - VV, and others. DO THE MATH, before you decide to engage in this conversation BUD!  :cool:

Alright now, I think has gone on long enough, if you two must throw out insults at each other take it up in flame wars. This thread is far more interesting when we stay on topic without food fighting. This will be the only warning from the Mods. Flame wars is the place for this discussion.

• Like 2

I for one, as do many others who have had any opportunities or privileges of viewing or observing the lovely woman of the L & P residence in times past compared to more recent times, believe that it is mostly perceived that she is quite a bit more attractive now and since she began blossoming and maturing into an even more attractively gorgeous woman with there being somewhat more of her for some time now, than was obviously noticeably absent from her during they're first 2 to 3 years with the project when she was perceived by most more likely than not to be, although still an attractive woman, was also viewed as on the upper side of the borderline from being viewed or considered as too thin or perhaps even skinny by some. Also, besides growing and maturing into quite an attractive and special woman since then, it has been obvious that she lives her life the best she can and has been since they're decision to become part of the project. As many know, opportunities of economic prosperity are not prevalent in all parts of the world.  

• Like 1

On 1/6/2018 at 6:45 PM, ipiratemedia said:

(Quote removed pending judicial discussion by mods.)

I stated a few days ago that I was finished with RLC and CC, and have not changed my mind, only to add that after seeing the remarks left by curious and ipiratemedia Joey, i thought I would add my parting contribution. Like you Joey and possibly you Curious, I too have had disputes and differences of opinions with " Leora " in the past, for which I am truly sorry they happened and apologetic that they had the effect they did, but overall I think the lady does a wonderful job of entertaining and stirring the imaginations of the majority of the viewers of RLC, and she should be commended on her overall good nature and tolerance towards sometimes vicious remarks made towards her. No one forces any of us to watch her, so why should we abuse her? if we have had disputes with her in the past we must learn to accept it and move on, not show our ignorance and bad breeding by insulting someone who is incapable of defending herself. She is a good woman who is hurting nobody, by bringing happiness to many people including myself. Show some class people, she will appreciate it......I will now return to hibernation and again bid you all farewell.....including " The Little One " who over the years has brought a great deal of happiness to my life.

• Like 5
  • Upvote 1