Leora & Paul - General Chat Topic (Jan - Apr. 2018)

20 minutes ago, raul399 said:

today I have not seen her very horny in the first round ... in the bathroom if she was ... then I've seen her more horny than the first time ... but nothing at all .. it has not ended up hurting .. we can still be surprised I have faith ... hahaha

Believe me my friend, she was red hot in the bathroom. Her pussy juice must taste like the finest most expensive wine, and I would order several cases of it if she bottled it, such fine juice should be savoured, she should not waste any, I would even lick it from her dildo with the utmost pleasure. 😋

HaHa !!  Most of the residence in the other apartments are furiously trying to play catch-up with our girl. She chooses her moment and with no mercy she kicks them all in the balls ( literally ) 

They cannot hope even if they lived a hundred years and had two cunts each, to be a quarter as good as this phenomenal girl, she has sexuality oozing from every pore of her body.

Whatever she does she can make look erotic and sensual, she is truly a work of art, poetry in motion,and all quite effortless, and the wonderful thing is I don't yet think she has reached her peak, her intellect and immagination will creat numerous combinations that will not only give her pleasure but will have us all exhausted but still pleading for more.

She has such confidence in her own body and is not bothered one iota about the cameras 🎥 she would be the brightest star in any galaxy. I would like to know what she would call herself astronomically, if she reads this forum, perhaps she could PM me the name she would choose. ( I can dream lol )😃.

Some girls are blessed with a pretty face, or nice tits or shapely arse or intelligence, rarely do you see a girl with it all, but with her she has the lot and more. Beauty, lovely pert tits, fantastic pussy, and a fabulous arse along with good legs, tight stomach and bags of charisma.

A truly exiting individual who cannot and will not be replicated. Personally I don't think we will ever see another girl with so much in her repertoire and of such quality.

completely agree .. friend ..

14 minutes ago, Iwishicould said:

Jaja !! La mayor parte de la residencia en los otros apartamentos están furiosamente tratando de ponerse al día con nuestra niña. Ella elige su momento y sin piedad que a todos da una patada en las bolas (literalmente) 

Ellos no pueden esperar incluso si vivido cien años y tenía dos coños cada uno, para ser un cuarto tan buena como esta chica fenomenal, ella tiene la sexualidad que rezuma por todos los poros de su cuerpo.

Haga lo que haga ella puede hacer mirada erótica y sensual, ella es una verdadera obra de arte, poesía en movimiento, y todo bastante sin esfuerzo, y lo maravilloso es que todavía no creo que ella ha alcanzado su pico, su intelecto y voluntad immagination creat numerosas combinaciones que no sólo dará a su placer, sino que tendrá a todos agotados, pero todavía suplicando por más.

Ella tiene tal confianza en su propio cuerpo y no se molesta ni un ápice de las cámaras 🎥 ella sería la estrella más brillante en cualquier galaxia. Me gustaría saber lo que iba a llamar a sí misma astronomicall, si lee este foro, tal vez podría PM mí el nombre que elegiría. (Puedo soñar lol) 😃

Algunas chicas son bendecidos con una cara bonita, o buenas tetas culo o bien formada o inteligencia, Rara vez se puede ver a una chica con todo, pero con ella se tiene la suerte y más. Belleza, pert tetas preciosas, fantástica coño y un culo fabuloso junto con buenas piernas, estómago apretado y bolsas de carisma.

Un individuo verdaderamente salir que no puede y no se puede replicar. Personalmente no creo que nunca veremos otra chica con tanto en su repertorio y de tal calidad.

completely agree .. friend ..

• Upvote 1