Leora & Paul - General Chat Topic (Jan - Apr. 2018)

1 minute ago, Pepe said:

She has to let me out sometime it's been almost a year now and all I have to eat are these pecans that darn squirrel let behind.. You have to forgive me sometime :sad:

Perhaps you can convince Eva to let you out, or at least bring you some food. Try to find something that has the same aroma as the blue pillows. I'm sure that might help.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

Just now, scutus said:

Perhaps you can convince Eva to let you out, or at least bring you some food. Try to find something that has the same aroma as the blue pillows. I'm sure that might help.

She was shouting at Eva earlier after the bate but I didn't see what it was about.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

10 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

Au contraire, she has bated many times twice in one day, sometimes 3 times in 24 hours. I think nothing turns her on more than bating so she will be very hot for the next few hours. She has been anal with a dildo just not the current one.

Well that rocks! Thanks for the information. I never knew that. I knew she would start up and then break... then go back to it later, but never multiple full on situations. Cool - she's friggin amazing. I love her dances she does - she's fun to watch without a doubt. Thanks BBsq69 for info. :)

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

It was about Eva's barking. Leora had a talk with Eva. But, as soon as Eva jumped down, she started barking again. 

That was when Leora started shouting. Eva, being the little conniver she is. Jumped up on the couch and started licking Leora's face. ( Licking is a dogs version of a kiss.) Of course Leora succumbed and hugged Eva. The barking will continue.  :biggrin:

• Like 3
  • Upvote 2

21 minutes ago, scutus said:

It has happened not too long ago. She entertained us twice. Then, if I remember correctly, she attacked Paul in the hallway as soon as he came home. Attacking in a good way, of course.    ::)

Yeah that was like WHOA!!!

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1

7 minutes ago, Franklyn said:

Well that rocks! Thanks for the information. I never knew that. I knew she would start up and then break... then go back to it later, but never multiple full on situations. Cool - she's friggin amazing. I love her dances she does - she's fun to watch without a doubt. Thanks BBsq69 for info. :)

Well I have watched her a lot in the last 30 months. I try to stay away but she always draws me back and she is always evolving.

• Like 3

1 minute ago, BBsq69 said:

Well I have watched her a lot in the last 30 months. I try to stay away but she always draws me back and she is always evolving.

BB, you should know by now. There is no way a mortal male can escape becoming addicted to her.

But then, I only have been watching her from day one that she and Paul became part of RLC. She is the human version of a " Black Hole " in space. There is no escaping !!!

• Like 2
  • Upvote 2

10 minutes ago, scutus said:

She is the human version of a " Black Hole " in space.

There are many ways to read that. I actually lectured on "Black Holes" when I was 15, although maybe I'm more interested in the non-stellar type nowadays LOL

• Like 3

1 minute ago, BBsq69 said:

There are many ways to read that. I actually lectured on "Black Holes" when I was 15, although maybe I'm more interested in the non-stellar type nowadays LOL

BB,   Are you trying to tell me that there were not any, non stellar constellations, for you to try to catch, in their orbit, at that age ?    :confused:

• Like 1