Leora & Paul - General Chat Topic (Jan - Apr. 2018)

7 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

Let's talk about how time operates inside the event horizon LOL.

We would need to take that to a different location in this forum. Although it would be interesting to see how many ways it could be applied to " a day in the life of Leora ".   ::)

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, scutus said:

BB,   Are you trying to tell me that there were not any, non stellar constellations, for you to try to catch, in their orbit, at that age ?    :confused:

I went to an all boys school. LOL

I was taking girls into the Wendy House when I was 5 though.

But I was actually talking about my attraction to the blackest of holes which did come much later.

• Like 2

Leora .. buy something sexy... I loved that unitard  (one piece) outfit she had on -that was Olympic <3 The braids in her hair are flooring me more than normal  - i mean, we all know she always looks great no matter what she wears. Thank you Leora for having fun <3 Wicked Good

5 minutes ago, Franklyn said:

Leora .. buy something sexy... I loved that unitard  (one piece) outfit she had on -that was Olympic <3 The braids in her hair are flooring me more than normal  - i mean, we all know she always looks great no matter what she wears. Thank you Leora for having fun <3 Wicked Good

As has already been mentioned on this forum by various subscribers, the older she gets the better she gets, some people think her vain, but I don't subscribe to that opinion, what I see is a beautiful full of life woman who takes a lot of pride in her appearance,  and who carefully enhances the God given assets she has been blessed with.

Pair that with her outstanding fashion sense and you get the WOW factor, what's the point of being blessed with beauty unless it is gift wrapped in suitable silks and satins, so that when the wrappings are removed you see her breathtaking naked body in all its glory, firm pert breasts, tight stomach , shapely legs, the most glorious pussy I have ever had the pleasure of viewing, and the arse that men ( and some women ) would die for. She renders mere mortals incapable of anything other than watching her every move.😳

I must stop now as I'm getting arroused just writing about her, perhaps she should allow me to write her some erotic stories to get her in the mood sometimes. I'm reasonably confident she would not be disappointed. Lol 😄

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

yeah we all feel that way about her , trust me. She's a good person without a doubt - they both are actually, but no one talks about Paul but I can tell he is a good guy and they love each other

without a doubt. Did you catch them the other day playing ball in the living room with the dog? It was really a sweet time for them. I wish these two the very best.  She can wear anything she wants

and of course it's fine. I just enjoy looking at her sure like the rest. She's cute. Your words are cool "Iwishicould"  - I like your poetic visions. It's nice. Hang in there. <3 I only have one other I care about on RLC and that's Kira (the brunette not the twitchy queen like blonde haired girl, nor the doe eyed one) - Kira rocks <3  I hate to pick out people on RLC since I really love them all - They're all very sweet and it must take a lot to put your life on the internet. I hope they like sharing.  i try not to judge anyone . i just want them to be ok and have a good life.

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, Franklyn said:

i try not to judge anyone . i just want them to be ok and have a good life.

I am totally with you, Franklin. I cannot stand judgmental people, well people who judge others' lives from their own so called "moral standards". I am of course perfectly prepared to judge just how good The Goddess is at bating LOL

• Upvote 2