Leora & Paul - General Chat Topic (Jan - Apr. 2018)

55 minutes ago, Aussie_oi_oi said:

Nooooo not cleaning day..... if only Leora would do the cleaning nude would help me out.

41 minutes ago, Aussie_oi_oi said:

maybe Leora could twerk while cleaning would be fun

28 minutes ago, Aussie_oi_oi said:

Come On Leora get back to cleaning and don't forget to twerk as you clean.

27 minutes ago, Aussie_oi_oi said:

Good girl Leora

Hey buddy...Are you ok?

• Like 1

Fear not my fickle friends, the fact Leora is having her period should not detract interest in her, she is still as beautiful and desirable as ever, and the rest will enable her to recharge her batteries.

I would rather watch her even whilst mensrating than the other apartments any time, she can still be extremely sexy during these times.

As for Paul being home later this week, what's the problem? By Friday she should be finished and normally at that time she is hot and in the mood for some attention, either from Paul or when he is asleep.

Have faith in her, you will not regret it.

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1

Any theories on why the carpets have been removed, and where the old ones have gone, I went out for a walk and when I returned they were gone. Could there be new ones arriving soon, or are Leora and Paul reverting to polished boards again.

Im sure we will know soon enough, any change that Leora initiates is normally an upgrade on what appeared previously, I wouldn't expect this occasion to be any different

8 hours ago, Iwishicould said:

Any theories on why the carpets have been removed, and where the old ones have gone, I went out for a walk and when I returned they were gone. Could there be new ones arriving soon, or are Leora and Paul reverting to polished boards again.

Im sure we will know soon enough, any change that Leora initiates is normally an upgrade on what appeared previously, I wouldn't expect this occasion to be any different

Carpet has made a reappearance. 

• Upvote 1