Maya - General Chat Topic 2018 #1

StnCld316

2 hours ago, Nightjar said:

I feel sorry for the dog as well. The temperature where they are has been around  -20C in the evenings for some time now and not much warmer during the day . The poor mutt must freeze its big fat ass off.

Good point!  Maya use to put little shoes and a sweater on the dog during the winter when she'd take him out. I think now-a-days, 95% she will bundle up wearing several layers of clothes but only put a leash on the dog.

7 hours ago, Nightjar said:

. The poor mutt must freeze its big fat ass off.

One needs to check the normal characteristics of the dog's breed. The short stocky tail, and loose overlapping skin are very normal for the Shar Pei  breed. But checking facts does not leave room for calumnious conjecture, does it ??    

3 hours ago, scutus said:

One needs to check the normal characteristics of the dog's breed. The short stocky tail, and loose overlapping skin are very normal for the Shar Pei  breed. But checking facts does not leave room for calumnious conjecture, does it ??    

have you swallowed a dictionary

2 hours ago, Nightjar said:

have you swallowed a dictionary

:biggrin:          :biggrin:         :biggrin:          No, but I read two, or three of them like a book. Sixty years ago.   :biggrin:      :biggrin:        :biggrin:

1 hour ago, scutus said:

:biggrin:          :biggrin:         :biggrin:          No, but I read two, or three of them like a book. Sixty years ago.   :biggrin:      :biggrin:        :biggrin:

Well done but It needs more than that to be an intellectual.

5 minutes ago, Nightjar said:

Well done but It needs more than that to be an intellectual.

You, might try throwing your smart phone away for about a month.  Your posts show that you have trouble with " intellectual".  Try reading  Webster's collegiate version, for a starter.

Have a nice day.  Oh, I see you are looking over my shoulder. Enjoy.   :biggrin:

• Like 1

2 hours ago, scutus said:

You, might try throwing your smart phone away for about a month.  Your posts show that you have trouble with " intellectual".  Try reading  Webster's collegiate version, for a starter.

Have a nice day.  Oh, I see you are looking over my shoulder. Enjoy.   :biggrin:

I do not have or need a smart phone. Ad Hominem

33 minutes ago, CrazyDude said:

Did Maya swallow his load? I have never seen Maya swallow. She rarely even takes a load in her mouth. When she has she has hurried to the bathroom to spit it out.

She swallowed early in her relationship with Stepan. She would also dress up in naughty attire.

• Like 1