Maya - General Chat Topic 2018 #1

StnCld316

@Foamy T. Squirrel has hit the nail on the head.

I for one hate the negative criticism that some viewers put on the forum, sometimes in the guise of "IMHO" Positive criticism is always good and can be used to build better and stronger relationships between friends, family, colleagues and acquaintances. Negative criticism is always a put down. 

• Like 1

I, have always been a supporter of the "wait and see " attitude for the outcome of this apartment. With the recent activity of  the apparent emptying of the balconies contents, and what seems to have been most of the crafts materials. In my opinion another page is in the process of turning.

The kitchen, and its lack of contents, also supports a definite change. Again, my attitude is to observe and watch the pages as they turn. 

• Upvote 1

Just speculation, but perhaps that pile of stuff belonged to Stepen (and maybe it's now tossed all over the front yard!) :biggrin:

The shelf in the living room has been set up for days, restocked and if they were leaving they would have boxed this up also.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

11 hours ago, Foamy T. Squirrel said:

Just speculation, but perhaps that pile of stuff belonged to Stepen (and maybe it's now tossed all over the front yard!) :biggrin:

The shelf in the living room has been set up for days, restocked and if they were leaving they would have boxed this up also.

Update pertaining to the empty kitchen. The previously buried table has been returned to the kitchen. Shiny clean, and even has empty space available. 

I. agree that a lot of the stuff, that has been migrating through the living room, had to have been stored on the balcony outside of the kitchen, and living room.

Back to, wait and see.

Boy toy may be an improvement on Stepan on 2 counts. One, he has the stamina for long face sitting sessions and two, he takes the dog for walks. Apart from that nothing, apart from spring cleaning the place, has changed and it looks like Maya has given up the art work?

I think Maya been going through a personality change. (Duh.)

I originally thought she met him in an local artist co-operative, and he was helping her with a sculpture on occasions. That would suggest they are kindred spirits. But now I'm not so sure. Now I think he's just a clean and order freak. On this, they certainly are not kindred spirits. She'd do the Spring cleaning in the past, but that was generally because Stepan never did a damn thing to keep the place under control. Other than that, cleanliness and order took a low priority and she generally preferred a messy creativeness.

Maybe Boy Toy will encourage her to pull out that sexy maid outfit she once wore around the house again. I miss that. (And the Queen Khaleesi costume looked sooooo hot on her, too.)

Six hours ago I checked on the apartment & Boy-Toy was sitting by the computer (Maya wasn't home).  It's six hours later, about 2:45AM local time, Maya is in bed and guess where BT is?

I'm all over the map regarding this apartment.  I think the indirect message of Maya (understanding her better) is, like most people, it's nice to start fresh; especially after a long tern relationship went sour.  But it seems the new-ness is well into the fading process and she's content (and/or accepting) of poor past behavior. In many ways, she brings it on (as BT knew not of Stepan's behavior previously).

BT is Stepan v2.0.  Yes, there are obvious differences (of what we know and see of him thus far).  But patterns of the past are re-appearing. And it seems Maya is OK with that (either a compromise she accepts or she's stuck in a rut).

I still think she jumped into a new relationship too soon. If she was lonely, she has her cats to keep company.  That and a dildo (even though she isn't a highly sexual person) should keep her happy until she clears her head and moves forward.

4 minutes ago, Howard said:

. . .

I still think she jumped into a new relationship too soon. If she was lonely, she has her cats to keep company.  That and a dildo (even though she isn't a highly sexual person) should keep her happy until she clears her head and moves forward.

I'm thinking that perhaps she jumped out of the old relationship too late. :wink:

I think Maya stayed here because she had no where else to go when Stepan left. I still believe Stepan left without telling her and she was shaken by that. Boy toy has moved in and with his forceful character he has started to run the show. For the moment i think that she has lost control of her home and he is making the decisions. Maybe that is what she wants after her last relationship where she appeared to be in charge. We must wait and see what happens

4 hours ago, Nightjar said:

I think Maya stayed here because she had no where else to go when Stepan left. I still believe Stepan left without telling her and she was shaken by that. Boy toy has moved in and with his forceful character he has started to run the show. For the moment i think that she has lost control of her home and he is making the decisions. Maybe that is what she wants after her last relationship where she appeared to be in charge. We must wait and see what happens

It took 3-4 days for Stepan to move - she knew he was going.

Also, its not so much that she's lost control. It looks like she's lost perspective. What's her end game?  Everyone has to have an end game.