Maya - General Chat Topic 2018 #1

StnCld316

3 hours ago, MCrestwood said:

Någon från RLC läsa dessa inlägg? Jag hoppas det eftersom de måste veta att djurmisshandel inte bör tolereras! Att sätta en kon på hund och katter utan anledning är just det ... missbruk. Hej, RLC, om du läser detta kan du vara säker på att du inte kommer att få ett öre från mig! Denna tik måste gå. Jag kan inte stoppa henne från vad hon gör, men jag säker som fan inte behöver titta på det!

As a veterinarian, I would probably say that Maja is probably the one who is most suitable to care for all of Camcap's animals

• Like 1

Maya is an animal lover. She does not abuse any of the animals. I've been watching her for years. She's real. She may be old school for you now, but she was what RLC was originally designed to do.

I'd rather see her stay and grow old along with me than see a countless parade of fresh, young, untalented cam-whores frolicking through supposed "real cam sites."

Those of us who have watched her a long time respect her practical, innovative, and creative nature. We're not happy about the emotional situations she has experienced, and neither has she. But we feel a certain empathy for her that is not born on sexual incentives; it's born on the fact that we've seen enough of her that we like and respect her. That's just my opinion as a simple member of the long-term CC community. Not as a Mod.

Please remember that Maya, Nora, Lora, Leora, Alma, and several others built this palace called RLC. And they still have fans here.

• Like 8
  • Upvote 1

On 4/24/2018 at 3:23 PM, Nightjar said:

Why? Does she offend you. If so stop watching. She will leave RFC when she is ready not because some people want to dump her.

On 4/24/2018 at 2:07 PM, scutus said:

Is someone forcing you to watch this apartment against your will ??   :confused:

You can't see it... are you blind?!

13 hours ago, Donzi said:

You can't see it... are you blind?!

No, I am not blind. Please explain to me why you think that because this apartment offends you personally, that the apartment needs to close. Simply go somewhere else to find something to b---h about. 

There are those of us who are willing to set back and see what develops. Having watched this apartment since its onset. Even before Maya, and Stepan.

If you do not like a store, a bar or pub, a certain street, a church or synagogue, the kind of car your neighbor drives,. YOU TELL ALL OF THEM TO CLOSE OR GET RID OF WHATEVER, BECAUSE YOU DON"T LIKE IT, RIGHT.

Kindly explain that logic, so that it makes the teeniest bit of sense, please.

As a long time Maya fan, I agree with Mr. Squirrel on all points.

Question:  There seems to be a lot of packing going on with the artwork, and the kitchen seems emptier and hall is messy.  Could that be the start of her moving out?

21 minutes ago, sereno said:

As a long time Maya fan, I agree with Mr. Squirrel on all points.

Question:  There seems to be a lot of packing going on with the artwork, and the kitchen seems emptier and hall is messy.  Could that be the start of her moving out?

Looks more like they're setting up some sort of art exhibit.

We'll know she's leaving for good when the cat tree disappears...

This apartment has been a disappointment for the past 14 months - there is no denying that when compared to the activity in other apartments. If RLC wants to keep things status quo, it represents less of a value to a subscriber then VHTV, Camarads, etc.

And on a side note, must give kudos to VHTV. They have upped their site significantly the past few months. No bandwith issues (I have had consistent buffering from RLC the past couple months using three IP addresses) and they appear to be more "community active" then RLC. As it is the 'community' that pays for subscriptions, RLC needs to learn from them.

One more thing while I'm on the soapbox. USA (and Canada) is the market they want. That's where the money is. If I get conistent buffering using 3 different IP addresses in the second largest city of the country, they are doing something wrong (which is why I no longer subscribe).

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Howard said:

This apartment has been a disappointment for the past 14 months - there is no denying that when compared to the activity in other apartments. If RLC wants to keep things status quo, it represents less of a value to a subscriber then VHTV, Camarads, etc.

And on a side note, must give kudos to VHTV. They have upped their site significantly the past few months. No bandwith issues (I have had consistent buffering from RLC the past couple months using three IP addresses) and they appear to be more "community active" then RLC. As it is the 'community' that pays for subscriptions, RLC needs to learn from them.

One more thing while I'm on the soapbox. USA (and Canada) is the market they want. That's where the money is. If I get conistent buffering using 3 different IP addresses in the second largest city of the country, they are doing something wrong (which is why I no longer subscribe).

JE NE REGARDE JAMAIS !!!