Nina & Kira - General Chat Topic (2018)

34 minutes ago, catalonia said:

Do not think I'm going to enjoy it, the day it happens I'll just be happy for Kira, who I think deserves something better than that karaoke diva

Does she deserve better? I have to laugh at this. Kira is nothing better than Nina. They are only acting but very badly. This is all about getting boring. I really liked them, but that changed. I do not care about their drama.
But that's just my own opinion

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, akriana said:

¿Ella se merece algo mejor? Tengo que reírme de esto. Kira no es nada mejor que Nina. Ellos solo están actuando pero muy mal. Esto se trata de ser aburrido. Realmente me gustaron, pero eso cambió. No me importa su drama.
Pero eso es solo mi propia opinión

I do not think that this couple is acting, I do not have that perception, as far as Kira seems to me a better person and more generous than Nina, which has always seemed tremendously selfish and self-centered. I must confess that Nina has never liked me, does not transmit good vibrations, it is a very personal appreciation. That said, happy new year Akriana.

All three girls in the apartment tonight, sitting on the sofa.  DE and Kira watching something on the laptop and laughing a lot.  Nina on her phone and only glancing at the laptop, not paying too much attention to it.

So all is quite normal for now.  It's just after 04:00 their time, so I suspect they will be off to bed before long.  Kira as always is looking very tired.  No alcohol being drunk, so it should be a quiet night, seperate beds.  Yes folks, to some it's boring. 

I just like to see them happy.:heart:

For those that do not, extra entertainment is but a single click away.  Have fun. :biggrin:  No seriously.  Have fun, because that is what life should be about.

• Like 1

Nina and Kira have had a quiet night in together, probably watching a movie.  There were a few kisses and cuddles and affection between them.  very Nice.:biggrin:

Earlier in the day DE was also there.  The three of them sitting on the sofa watching TV.  DE, Kira and Nina left to right, which is important.  At one stage, Kira and Nina held hands and caressed each other in a rare show of affection right in front of DE.  To me it seemed deliberate, to let DE know that they were the married couple, and she was an interloper.  As I said, it is rare for them to do this if DE is in the apartment.  Sometimes only doing so if DE goes to the bathroom.  Then stopping when she returns.

I did not see DE leave and in what circumstances, so do not know if all is Ok with them all.

Later in the night, Nina and Kira were doing clean-up in the bedroom.  Cleaning the ceiling lights with wet wipes, and the picture frames etc.  Also in the bathroom too.  Seemed a little strange so late in the night 03:00. :confused:

Oh and I think someone asked about the colour of Nina's eyes the other day.  Definitely more Blue than Grey.  She looked almost directly at the camera in the bathroom, so a positive ID.  Either way, they are still georgeous.

Off to bed for them and I think it's going to be another quiet night, but they look very happy together.::)

• Like 1

Nina and DE back in the apartment.  Kira arrives later with some shopping, and water bottles for the cooler, then starts clean-up in the living room.  Nina helps too.  A few minutes later and Nina's parents turn up, tellingly Nina is the only one who gets a hug from Mum.  A short while later Kira and DE try to put a bottle in the cooler, but struggle (those things are heavy).

Mum comes to the rescue, putting her arms around Kira and helping her lift it in.  It was quite sweet.  So in effect Kira did get a hug fom Mum.  :biggrin:

DE is relegated to the bedroom with the laptop.  :sad:

Nina's Dad brings in too bags of presents, one for Nina and one for Kira.  This is brilliant!  There is not the fear or estrangement in Kira, as in the last time I saw them visit. ::)

So full acceptance of their relationship and situation is given by Nina's parents.:heart::heart::heart:

This is wonderful.:biggrin:

Kira is playing Mother, serving up tea and Chocolate cake for the 4 of them.  She is loving it. 

She finally sits down next to Dad, a proper family get together.  This is exactly how it should be.  Bravo to all of them.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Hayden said:

Nina's parents are very open minded. She is very lucky. :)

Very lucky indeed.  The visit lasted for about an hour, which was just about right.  Kira chatted cheerfully with Mum and Dad.  Lots of smiles and quite a few laughs.  Nina As always, on her phone, but not too much. meanwhile , Kira had checked on DE and took her a cup of tea and cake.  Then cleared up after her later.  DE did join in the conversation with Mum and Dad at one stage, but from a distance in the hallway, before returning to the bedroom.

As the parents left, Nina had 3 hugs from Mum and 2 hugs from Dad in the hallway. :heart::heart:

Kira sat on the edge of the small sofa in the hallway, but sadly :sad: no hugs, though there were cheerful goodbyes from the parents.  I would call that a very successful afternoon tea visit. :biggrin:

May there be more just like this.::)::)

DE emerged from the bedroom just as soon as they left, normal service is now resumed. 

So that explains the clean up in the early hours by Kira and Nina.  The apartment is looking much cleaner and tidier now, so the girls did well.  I for one am proud of them.